BY STELLA ARTOIS #5 in Beer

This sophisticated Belgian beer has a well-balanced flavor profile — pleasantly bitter with a refreshing finish — that makes it extremely versatile and a great pairing for dishes from around the world. Originally brewed for the holidays, Stella Artois is a perfect gift for the beer lover.

• What does this beer taste like?1 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer Stella beer or Stella cider more?2 Answers
  • I am starting to experiment with beers...I am mostly a Belgian wh...3 Answers
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
Bit of skunky notes in the aromas that dissipated as it sat in the glass. Okay aromas of pale malt and minimal hop notes; with poor strength. Taste of cracker, corn, white bread, lightly toasted biscuit, and mild herbal/grassy earthiness. Mild herbal, grassy, spicy bitterness on the finish. Lingering notes of cracker, corn, white bread, lightly toasted biscuit, and mild herbal/grassy earthiness on the finish for a good bit. Nice robustness and balance of pale malt and light earthy hop flavors; with a nice malt/bitterness balance, and zero cloying flavors after the finish. Fairly crisp/clean finishing. Lightly increasing dryness from bitterness. Medium carbonation and light-medium body; with a very smooth, moderately bready/grainy, and lightly sticky mouthfeel that is good. A bit thin, but not watery feeling. Perfectly clean on lager flavors, with zero yeast notes present. Zero warming alcohol as expected of 5%. Overall this is a solid pale lager. All around good robustness and balance of pale malt and light earthy hop flavors; very smooth, crisp, clean, and refreshing to drink. Nicely flavorful and clean pils malt/grain presence with decent hop balance. An enjoyable offering.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
So I was actually introduced to this beer by first drinking the Cider which is delicious by the way. This beer is actually really nice when it's super cold I think that it has a crisp refreshing taste that is pleasing just drink in a small quantity but also you can sit there and just sip on and drink a couple of these and it doesn't have a weird aftertaste or leave you with a headache like it's just pleasing.
kai f.
Review for: Glass more...
It has a crisp clean texture when drinking it. It’s smooth and has a earthy taste to it, it’s not over carbonated and it’s just right. Doesn’t smell the best but doesn’t taste at all how it smells. You can literally get it everywhere because it’s not really a specialty beer
Felicia H.
Victorville, CA
This is my go to beer when I don't have my favorite. I always tell everyone that it taste like a fancy Corona lolz it has that extra sparkle with every sip! It's really good. I would even say it would be the perfect beer to pour into a glass when your throwing a small gathering, and not all the guess like wine,or you don't feel like the craziness that comes with liquor lolz.
Renee E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’m not overly wow’d by this beer, for all the hype it gets. The fancy commercials portraying this beer as almost snobby just don’t stack up to the actual quality of the beer. It seems a little bland to me to be honest. Not quite the Champagne of beer in my opinion. Giving 4 stars, because even though it is lacking, it’s one of the better in its class.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Who doesn’t love a good Stella? It is so yummy! It is smooth going down, and it’s the type of beer you can actually have a few of without getting sick of the taste. My boyfriend really enjoys it also, I think of it as my high end “ Bud Light “ LOL! Try it out, it really is delicious.

Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: STELLA ARTOI 6PK LN BOTTLES more...
I don’t really enjoy beer, so this one is just mediocre for me. There isn’t really anything special about it that stood out to me, but on the other hand, I donmt know much about beer! I do have a hamdful of friends that always order this brand so I guess it is good for the beer drinkig community!
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Stella Artois. I recently went to the Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival and the Stella Artois booth was my absolute favorite. They had delicious finger food to perfectly pair with their beer and cider. They even let you keep the glasses for free as a souvenir! Even if you usually don't like beer, I'd recommend trying it out.
Cebrina S.
When I want a cold beer to drink expecially with my tequila this is my favorite go-to I put other brands pump down just for this beer it's full body it's not too heavy not light at all it doesn't leave me feeling some type of way the next day like I've had too much I really like this beer
Brooke T.
Walla Walla, WA
I’m not a huge beer fan but this is pretty palatable compared to many other beers that I’ve tried. It’s pretty light. I️ enjoyed this more than expected. It’s not the cheapest beer out there so if you’re just looking to get drunk fast, I️ wouldn’t recommend it. But if you’re looking for a beer to casually sip on, this is a good one.
Robyn O.
I haven't really been a fan of beer. Is this worth trying?
Analexis C.
Is it tasteful?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I have never tried this beer before. What beer brand does it compair to?
Jason F.
Deatsville , AL
Does this taste better or worse than Blue moon? Not a huge beer drinker so I am just curious.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
I tried the cider Stella at a bar and loved it! Does anyone know if they sell it in stores?