BY STARBUCKS #2 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!508 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?85 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't res...117 Answers
Jonnay V.
My favorite products at Starbucks would have to be their frappucinos, iced vanilla latte, smoothies, lemon bread, hot cocoa, pink drink, and their new chicken capresse sandwich! I have a Starbucks gold card and it really pays off. They make it really easy to earn points towards free food items, and I've noticed that lately they started specializing their rewards program so that I can buy my favorite foods/drinks and earn points on them, instead of having to buy something random off the menu that I might not really want. When I first started going to Starbucks I usually only got drinks. Lately I started trying a variety of their new food items, and I absolutely LOVE the chicken capresse sandwich. It's amazingly good, and I was able to get it for free because of my rewards. It was a win-win situation. Recently they had a lot of really cute holiday items for sale, like their ornaments and Bear-istas, I get one every year, the bears are so cute! In regards to customer service, I have a lot of respect for their baristas, sometimes they get really complicated orders, but they're always really quick!!
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
Aside from working as a barista for Starbucks many years ago, I truly appreciate the ability to customize drinks at this cafe.  Some things that Starbucks will do is  grind coffee for free if you buy a pound of their coffee.  They also will customize how many pumps of syrup,  if you want extra shots of espresso, different kinds of milk from soy to fat free, etc.   It's very customizable. Some of my favorite drinks that I order at Starbucks are the iced lattes,  iced coffees, shaken iced teas  and hot milk steamers.    There's also a hidden menu that people can order off of if they know what is on it.  Starbucks has really grown in the quality of foods that they offer since I worked there.  Now,  you can get healthy snack boxes with fresh fruit and nuts and other health-conscious offerings as well as breakfast sandwiches and bakery treats.   Overall, though the average drink is around $4, which can get more pricey with customized add-ons, Its still one of my favorite places to chill out and enjoy coffee/tea.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Can I please give Starbucks a 10 star review? I am obsessed. I used to think it was just a place for hippie coffee snobs, but either I changed into a hippie coffee snob or I just realized how incredibly amazing Starbucks truly is. Their coffee is strong, and the baristas know how to make the perfect coffee. If you want a tasty/sweet treat, there's plenty of that to go around as well (in both drink and snack form). If you want a combination of both caffeine and a tasty treat, then you CAN have it all (in the form of a frappuccino!).

Also, their rewards app. If you go to Starbucks and don't have the app, you are missing out on a ton of free beverages and rewards. Seriously. Use your app to pay, and you get points toward free beverages of any size (we all know the venti and trenta specialty drinks can get a little pricey, so why not use your freebie on that?!). The only con about Starbucks is that it is a little bit more pricey compared to other chain coffee places, but once you taste their coffee, it'll be difficult to go back (unless you like your cream and sugar with a dash of coffee). And the app really helps to reward you with extra points toward your next free beverage, so it makes me feel better about spending my money here (and also the fact that I know I will use my student budget on a consistently delicious caffeinated beverage, instead of questioning whether I will even be able to palate what they concoct for me).

In conclusion, yes, I am a Starbucks snob. You should be too.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Starbucks is one of my absolute places to go. No matter what time or what kind of mood I am in, you can almost always count on me wanting to go to Starbucks. Most people go out to bars to celebrate? Me? I go to Starbucks.

What I love most is how diverse the staff is, they’re so friendly and nice. I often see piercings and oddly colored hair, which is a nice change of pace.

Their drinks are AMAZING. a little bit pricey, but AMAZING. And if you decide to take a chance and try something new and you don’t like it? Make sure you tell the barista and then they will make you a new one - free of charge!

They also often run promotions - bogo drinks and cake pops. And they offer a Starbucks card that can help you gain points - “stars” with every purchase that you are able to redeem for free beverages or snacks.

Aside from their hand crafted coffees, they offer a wide variety of baked goods, sandwiches, and bottled beverages.

For their drinks, they offer regular dairy milk, almond milk, coconut milk, and soy milk. Which is amazing for someone who is lactose intolerant - I have so many options!

Another awesome part of Starbucks is that they offer free WiFi for when you are dining in their restaurant. And who doesn’t love to surf the internet?!

If you are looking for a good quality coffee shop - check out Starbucks!
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I f you want a cup of coffee, it is worth your time to stop in at the Starbucks on the corner of Canal Street and St. Charles Avenue. Starbucks designers created a store resembling an old-fashioned apothecary store. It includes handsome floor to ceiling wood shelves, a chandelier built from old wrought iron gates and a big wooden table made from fallen trees in the back room. Artwork complements the space with a nod to New Orleans's shipping trade. My drink was made wrong but when I asked to have that corrected, the barista immediately made me a new drink so I didn't have to wait. Excellent customer service!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I love the rewards program, the coffee is yummy although a lot of their drinks don't actually have coffee in them... So I prefer to home brew this brand. Great buy if you're looking for a high caffeine content. This really helped me in my earlier Mommy days when I was exhausted. Now it gives me jitters so I'm sparing when using. A little pricey. But it's still one of my go-to brands for flavor.
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I'm in love with Starbucks. I love that I can customize my drink by asking for another shot of espresso or an extra pump of syrup etc.. A lot of people have a beef with Starbucks, saying that it's expensive and the coffee is bad quality, however as someone who isn't a coffee expert, I enjoy it.

Also, I love their rewards program. If you're not taking part, you need to be! Download their app and pay with your phone/Starbucks rewards account and you get Stars that you can use for free drinks or pastry items.
Gisselle R.
Ellensburg, WA
I give it five stars only because it’s really fast and convenient service. Flavored coffee is however hit or miss. Depends on the people but you’ll get that anywhere. But it would be nice to see consistency in their drink flavor. As for the bakery and hot food items on the menu. Stellar. Price? Well actually, they’re very competitive with local coffee shops. You just can’t get a cappuccino for less than 4 dollars ANYWHERE, so that’s no reason to not buy at Starbucks. Mainstream? Yes. Quality? Still decent.
Donia Richard S.
I find this place a little over priced for what it offers.  I used to be more of a fan when they offered "skinny" lattes but since that has gone away, all I can see is myself spending too much to consume calories that I do not need.  They also need to spend a little more to update and clean their stores.  Many of them are looking a little tired.
Renata F.
Dayton, OH
Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee or cappuccino or a latte or any of these decadent Delicacies but when they come from Starbucks you can guarantee The Taste will be right every time have you ever had a cup of coffee that you made but didn't taste quite like the coffee you usually make you never have to worry about that was Starbucks coffee if you buy this buy the bag for it home or if you go to the local jewelry stuff I love everything there is about Starbucks the snacks the cups or thermal cups are worth every penny and the refreshers are absolutely great for a pick-me-up with a quenching delicious fruity taste
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Yeskleiry T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?