Soko Glam uploaded by Ingrid S.

BY SOKOGLAM #73 in Online Retailers

Wife and husband co-founders Charlotte and David Cho launched Soko Glam in 2012 to help our customers discover Korean cosmetics, beauty trends, and skin care routines. Based in New York City, the Soko Glam team travels to Seoul regularly to scour the Korean skin care and makeup market, consult industry experts, and meet tastemakers to bring back the best selection of Korean beauty products for curation on Soko Glam. Known for popularizing the 10-Step Korean Skin Care Routine in the West and beyond, Soko Glam has been featured in major publications including The New York Times, Vogue, Allure, Into The Gloss, and more, helping you adapt the Korean “skin-first” philosophy to your daily routine.

Karrina P.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite beauty website! If I'm to be honest, I don't always buy my products from here but I definitely research and learn about beauty products from Sokoglam! It is a website that I trust with a lot of great information on products and which ones will match your skin type. Sokoglam is perfect for people trying to learn more about skincare as well as experienced beauty experts that want to keep in the know about new products and their potential benefits!
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I love this site for all my skin care needs. I’m new to the k-beauty scene and their blog site, theologians.com has amazing post to get you start and to keep you updated about new products and new techniques. The founder, Charolette Cho, knows her stuff! They have videos and new post everyday. They sale kits, so if you are a beginner and not sure how to start, as well as individual products. The products come very well package. I would recommend buying from the site
Amie L.
Soko Glam is my go-to Korean skincare site! I love that they have easy to follow instructions of how to use the product. Their site is easy to use too. They are quick to ship and have good customer service. I also love to read their blogs. They also go in-depths with certain products, and gives helpful skin care tips. Love them!
Piya T.
I generally get Korean skincare & beauty products when I go to Houston because I like to touch & feel and scent is very important. I bought from SokoGlam because I saw their advert about some products so I thought I would try. Fast shipping & I received my orders within a week. However, one gripe is that they don’t fully represent all Korean skincare lines especially prestige lines like Whoo or Ohui. Because of their popularity, people have a fault perception that Korean skincare is cheap. What they offer is a low to mid end products that are used by younger crowd. Serious Korean skincare users don’t use these products.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Korean skincare is the best out there by far I would fight to the death on this statement, it's so true.  This website gives you some of the best products that K-skin has to offer.  It's so well organized and you'll really enjoy it.  It's one of the only skincare retailers I'm buying from forever.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I recently discovered Soku Glam and am delighted that I did! They have a wide selection of top Korean skin care and beauty products at great prices! The shipping was super fast and customer service was great. I will definitely be buying from them again! I highly recommend
Jenn R.
I absolutely adore Soko glam. It has introduced me to the wonderful world of Korean skin care. It is extremely affordable and they have a wide variety of Korean skin care products and beauty products. I absolutely recommend this site to everyone I actually speak to about skin care LOL. And I adore Charlotte Cho she is absolutely adorable.
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
I love Soko glam!! My skin is beautiful now! I had an acne breakout and I used the snail mucin products and now even my old acne scars are fading! Love love love! I bought 20+ products for Black Friday and I love them all. I recommend 10/10
Lily L.
I love Korean skincare soooo much! I love reading through the klog and purchasing the curated items that Charlotte Cho has recommended! I have bought from her website and had a very good service and fast shipping! Would recommend!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I am obsessed with Korean Skincare. It it my passion. If I could rep. For Soko Glam I would because they have given me SO much of my information when it comes to Korean Skincare. I have converted my WHOLE family to it! My only think with Soko Glam is their prices are marked up quite highly compared to other websites like rubyrubyshop and Amazon. But the knowledge the give from their site and "klog" is AMAZING
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Has anyone ordered a 10-step kit? If so did you like it? Is it worth the $200?
I have been wanting to order the IOPE air cushion foundation in C23. Do you still carry it. I cant seem to find it. Thanks.
kawtar s.
Saint Martin De Crau, Bouche du Rhône,France
I saw a lot of youtubers trying it and it’s really doing effect. I wish it could be less cheap...