BY SOFTSOAP #15 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

With moisture beads. Made in USA.

Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
This soap has the best smell, it's certainly addicting. Don't let that fool you from the fact that the label promises moisture and doesn't deliver. My skin felt dry after my showers and I found myself having to apply more lotion directly following its contact to my skin.
Jessica S.
Toronto
I love the smell of this scent, which is why I keep using it. The package promises moisture which I don't really think it delivers, but I know that it doesn't make my skin even drier than how it usually is. Overall it's a good body wash for the price.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so in love with this product! I first found out about the hand soap line from #Softsoap then discovered one day at my local #walmart store they made a #Softsoap Pomegranite exfoliating body wash to! I was in heaven! I love it's scent there is nothing out there like it it's perfection.💋💯🤗🌟 Highly recommend. I already got my BFF and Mon to use it.😊
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I rate this A 5 star product because of how great the smell is. This smell can be smelled through the hallway or even when I walk into a room after my shower. It gets the job done but most of all it smells amazing!
Marissa H.
Ithaca, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash. It smells amazing and have not noticed any negatives with it. It is effective and the price is reasonable. I usually get mine from CVS or a local drug store. 10/10 recommend
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This fragrance is sweet and will cling to you for a day or so after your shower so keep that in mind if you're a chronic perfume wearer! I think this is a great price and a great body wash, but I'm not a fan of the exfoliating beads and think the wash would be better without it.
Jess S.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to. I usually buy the two pack from target. It smells so good. Highly recommend it. Lathers up great. I'm always nervous about the beads in it...I should really check if they're biodegradable.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells so good. It is just wonderful.
It doesn't provide much moisture but I don't think any of these really do.
It's not as cheap as some body washes but it is not expensive either.
I recommend this product!
Cassondra R.
I work give this a five on smell alone. This soap I bought on smell and keep being drawn back to it despite the drying effects. My skin feels dry after using this product. I would love this in a cream wash. I usually pick this up at Walmart for less than 3 dollars. I’m a fan of the price.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything that is pomegranate scented... sign me up for it! My mom gave me the travel size of this a few months back and fell in love with it. It’s light and smells so good! Mango and pomegranate, a dynamic duo! I will be purchasing it myself in the full size soon!
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
Are the little beads easy to dissolve with simple washing or are they harder like an exfoliating wash.
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like the smell of this body wash?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you like the smell of this body wash
Maham R.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maddison C.
BROADSTAIRS, Kent
what effects dose this product have on the skin?