BY SO DELICIOUS #7 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

A cinnamon delight loaded with chunks of gluten-free snickerdoodle cookie dough. see more...

Brianna B.
Summerville
I am so thankful that this ice cream is around. I’m a serious ice cream lover and recently had to stop eating and drinking milk products due to my baby breastfeeding and him being allergic to it. This ice cream has half of the sugar as the dairy free Ben and Jerry’s and I honestly trust the So Delicious brand more anyway. This ice cream is heaven sent because aside form everything else is taste so good!
Chloe H.
In my opinion, this is the best vegan ice cream out there! It tastes so good. The cinnamon flavored ice cream has a great flavor, but my favorite part is the chunks of snickerdoodle cookie dough pieces that are mixed in throughout it. When I bought this ice cream, I didn't expect it to be so good. Now I make sure it's always stocked in the house
Amanda R.
This has to be the best non dairy ice cream I’ve tried. It’s creamy and not too overly sweet and it’s so good. The snickerdoodle one tastes amazing and it very reasonably priced, so you aren’t spending a ton of money. I recommend the snickerdoodle one if you’re interested 🙌🏼
Annie D.
Boise, ID
This has to be one of my all time favorite ice creams-dairy or non-dairy! And it’s gluten free too! This checks every box I need for a good ice cream. Creamy, flavorful & good mouth feel. I love this stuff so much I wish I could eat it every day!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Not kidding. The first time I tried this ice cream I teared up. Okay so I am weird about ice cream... but when you find your favorite ice cream it is an emotional experience let me tell you. This can really be described as a snickerdoodle that is giving you a hug. It is my favorite and I now always have it in my freezer. Try the other flavors it will blow your mind I promise. Coconut milk ice creams are also superb!
Jess B.
It’s hard to nail a dairy-free ice cream, but the cashew base perfectly complements the elements of the snickerdoodle cookie. I’d happily give up dairy if I could eat this every day.
Ebony M.
Indianapolis, IN
Of all the non dairy ice creams I've tried,(and I've tried a lot) this is definitely my favorite. It has a creamy texture, amazing cinnamon flavor, and pieces of snickerdoodle cookie dough. It's so delicious!
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
This stuff is the best!!! For being dairy and soy free, this "ice cream" is delicious!! It has a small little cookies in it among the smooth ice cream, and tastes soooo good. I don't even feel like I'm missing out! The only downfall is the amount of sugar in it. But since I can't eat real ice cream, this is a close second
abbie c.
I love this stuff! I am very lactose intolerant and hate consuming too much dairy. I found this ice cream and have been in love! All the cashew milk ice creams by them taste the best. It is a little pricey, but for me it’s a once in a while ice cream. But otherwise, I recommend!
Porsche R.
This is my ultimate go to brand. So Delicious® Cashew Milk Snickerdoodle Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub I love this flavor and texture. This is the best dairy free ice cream hands down! I wish I could buy it in a bigger size. With flavors like these I do not miss regular ice cream one bit!