BY SKYY #77 in Vodka

Clara I.
I did really enjoy this flavor of Skyy! I love the fresh and crisp flavor of it! It's great with juices or citrus soda. This was my first time buying a flavored vodka and I wasn't disappointed! I bought it at Walmart. Overall I would recommend this product, especially in summer months!
Nicole P.
Brookfield
It was awsome , it is awsome with some cranberry juice. It was a little pricey for the size bottle i got.  I would most definitly buy this product again but wish it was a little better priced. think that skyy makes a wonderful product. I was surprised how flavorful the product was.
Savannah D.
Bessemer , AL
I love this stuff. I always mix it with either pineapple juice or orange juice, sometimes peach juice. It’s on the same level as Ciroc, in my opinion. It’s still very good though. I’m not sure i would go out of my way to buy it but I’m not very picky about my vodka either.
Makaylee G.
Lincoln, NE
We really love the pear flavor! There aren’t many brands that have pear flavored vodka, (at least not near us), so we were happy we finally found a good one! We use it to make some amazing pear Moscow mules! Add a little cinnamon too and it’s an amazing and refreshing drink!
Tracey H.
Saint Louis
Great taste loved the pear flavor. Tasted great with sprite. Better than a lot of others I've tried. It was a very smooth flavor without the sour after taste.  You can pick it up at any store that sells liquor and I would recommend this to everyone
Joanie S.
Crawfordsville
Love how the pear pops with this vodka. Excellent alone or with mixed drinks. It’s one of my favorites. Compared to other vodkas this is one I would recommend even if it’s a little bit pricey compared to other. The quality is excellent
Laticia M.
Redding
This guy pear flavored vodka was great. I love fruit flavored vodkas and this was definitely one of my favorites. Compared to their coconut flavor I would say it’s definitely my second favorite. I would definitely purchase this vodka again.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I bought this once to go in my Jell-O shots and it went well, but I took a shot of it with out anything to chase it with and it just was not appealing. I recommend having something else with it. It wouldn’t be my first recommendation.
Christian P.
Campbellsville
SKYY vodka! Lots of memories here!! the first time I had this was at a wedding reception! Oh my Goodness! It was a great time! The taste isn't super stiff, it's a good taste and generally I don't like the taste of vodka but this one was actually really good! the bridal party and I drank it with cranberry juice and ice! we sipped on SKYY vodka until the early hours of the morning and we didn't feel terrible the night after!
Sara M.
Pace, FL
This is a product I did not think I would like as much as I did. It is not one that I buy often but more of a specific need. I can drink it straight or in mixed drinks. My local liquor store usually has this in stock.