BY SKYY #6 in Vodka

@page { margin: 0.79in }
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }
a:link { so-language: zxx }

was
my college vodka. It was cheap enough to afford, and beat without a
doubt. One thing that has always caught my attention was Skyy’s
wonderful ability to chill. Compared to other vodkas, it seems to get
even closer to freezing. If you leave a bottle of Skyy in the freezer
for a day and leave it out for a few minutes, the bottle will start
to frost up on the outside. The same thing happens with a shot poured
in a glass. Skyy gets thicker when chilled than other vodkas, too.
This probably attributes to the frost effect. Whatever the case, I
attribute these to the quality, whether it means the water content is
higher or some unknown factor
Flor R.
Broken Arrow
For a medium priced Vodka, this is quite good. Very smooth and waterlike (just like a Vodka should be). It's a shame to go into a bar and watch someone order Absolut when there's a bottle of Skyy sitting right next to it. Skyy is sometimes advertised as "the no hangover vodka". Well, yes, this is true, but is also true for just about ANY premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities. It should be advertised as the "lower priced no hangover vodka".
Frankie E.
Minnesota
This vodka is smooth, light, fresh tasting, and is one of the best vodka's available in the market, price per value, quality in mind! Skyy is sometimes advertised as "the no hangover vodka". Well, yes, this is true, but is also true for just about ANY premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities. It should be advertised as the "lower priced no hangover vodka". I always choose Skyy whenever its available.
Cindy D.
Peoria
I enjoy Skyy vodka as a baseline vodka. There are better And there are worse. I prefer a higher end vodka in my drinks but Skyy is generally affordable for me.  I've bought it many times along with others and never been disappointed with Skyy. I'm not a fan of all the flavoured vodkas,  but will look to Skyy to have a flavor if a cocktail recipe calls for it.
Crystal C.
Skyy vodka is bad straight or mixed. The nose is is rubbing alcohol. The entry is harsh with Palate of bitter citrus peel and a dry vanilla finish. The bitterness is pronounced. One of the worst vodka martinis I have ever had was made with Skyy vodka. Also the Bloody Mary is undrinkable with overwhelming bitterness. Avoid Skyy vodka as there are many vodkas that are better in its price range.
Yenelly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very smooth. Not so harsh in my throat. I’ve had it a few times with no complaint. Also, this is advertised as a “No hangover,” vodka. Which has proven to be true so far. You can buy this vodka pretty much anywhere that sells alcohol. And it’s very inexpensive too. I would recommend putting it in the freezer for a few hours. And then mixing it with some orange juice ❤️
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
Skyy Vodka smooth great when a medium priced Vodka, this is quite good. Very smooth and waterlike (just like a Vodka should be). ... Skyy is sometimes advertised as "the no hangover vodka". Well, yes, this is true, but is also true for just about ANY premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I am vodka fan and I have to say Skyy is okay. It is really good for mixed drinks and I prefer the plain one that the flavored ones. It is very smooth and they sell it for a good price. Skyy is usually one of the vodkas they always put on sale.
Christina F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sky vodka has pretty good flavor for the cost. This is my go to for taking shots. Just put the bottle in the freezer and you have some amazing tasting shots. You can this vodka just about anywhere like Walmart, Target, BevMo, etc. Overall, if you don’t want to break the bank but still want a good tasting vodka, go with Sky.
Ashley R.
Hampstead
Although for most of my early twenties I loved this vodka, now in my early thirties have had many years to try new vodkas I now think this vodka is not only harsh but taste similar to rubbing alcohol!! Do not recommend for anyone with taste buds!!! Is not cheaper then some of other vodkas that taste alot smoother!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?