BY SKINTIMATE #7 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate Shave Cream has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners, emollients and lubricants that are especially made for a women's needs; providing a close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. Dry skin formula, featuring Glycerin & Vitamin E, helps even tight, dry and flaky skin feel more moisturized. The ivory lather cushions your skin from the razor, allowing you to get a close, comfortable shave while conditioning your skin. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Skintimate is my go-to shave cream brand if I am buying women's shave cream. I gave this shave cream and wasn't dying of excitement but I still really liked it. My skin was pretty moisturized, especially compared to other "moisturizing creams" on the market. I would buy it again but it probably would only be if it was on sale.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I did not enjoy this shaving cream. The in the moment application was nice considering it was gel and not cream.. however it made my skin bumpy and it felt almost thirsty after shaving my legs… My skin did not enjoy this product. I do believe it provided a close shave but after two or three uses I threw it out. I will not be re-purchasing
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I'll try this in a couple of different sense but it did not hold a candle to the men's cheap shaving creams that I have tried such as barbasol or Gillette. I totally recommend men's shaving cream and razors over what they have available for women. It just doesn't hold a candle to what the men have. I nicked myself all the time using this shaving cream and only will use men's shaving cream even the cheap ones are much better than what they put out for ladies which usually is a waste because it comes out as a gel and then turns into a foam that does not go very far. It also is an inferior product to what the men get.
Sofia M.
For shaving cream it works just fine. I like that it leaves my skin nice and soft. My only problem is that the fragrance is too strong. I have sensitive skin so this product irritates my legs when I shave. I only ever use it when I absolutely need my legs is stay soft through out the day.
Ashley A.
Raymore
Personally I love this product! It moisturizes my legs as I’m shaving them. This particular product doesn’t give me any rashes like some products do. I highly recommend this shaving cream as it as well smells really good and doesn’t stink at all like some shaving creams do.
Jacqueline C.
These shaving creams for women seem to be a luxury buy now that we live in a world full of internet-shared secrets. They’re good for travel however I’ve found oils work best when shaving my legs and receiving smooth results. Sometimes even the right soap does the trick.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I like this brand a lot, especially in the winter when my skin is dry. It hydrates my skin while I shave so that my skin isn’t irritated and itchy when I get out of the shower. It’s usually a little more expensive than other brands but still inexpensive to buy.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I love this shaving gel. It works well with my sensitive skin and reduces irritation from shaving. This product did meet my expectations. I purchased this at walmart it is affordable and will definitely recommend this. I will continue to purchase this.
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
This is the best shaving cream out there. I have tried several and this one was the only one that got me to a cleaner save. A little goes a long way so you'll have this for awhile and the different scents provided make you feel like you're in a bath or spa.
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
By far one of my favorite shaving creams. It works great! I have never gotten razor burn or knicks while using this product. It feels good, on my sensitive skin. This is my favorite Skinmate shaving cream. I would definitely reecommend to others.