BY SKINNYPOP #2 in Popcorn

• Guilt-free Snacking Never Tasted This Delicious.
  • No Artificial Ingredients

• Does this taste like white cheddar smart popcorn?4 Answers
  • I've seen this popcorn, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm super pic...4 Answers
  • How healthy is this compared to a regular microwave popcorn? Does...3 Answers
Laurie H.
I bought this snack thinking that it would be like other popcorn, but boy was I wrong. This is one of those foods where the more you eat the better the taste gets.  What I really like is the snack size, at 0.65 ounces, it is the just right size for a snack. I keep a bag in my car for hangry moments of crisis! It has none of the added ingredients that come in other popcorn. With a slight hint of salt, it is perfect. It comes in bigger bags, but I like this size for the convenience. not too little, not too much, just right. Great price, great value and tasty, tasty, tasty. I will keep buying this as my new go-to snack.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
The first time I ever tried this actually did not like it and I love popcorn and it's this popcorn is healthy for you has no butter and that's I guess that's what threw me off but I kept eating it and eating it and eating it and then eventually I really liked it I just I see soul in it but like it draws you in little by little I highly recommend this if you like sea salt popcorn
Terri D.
I was super impressed. A friend of mine and I were on a road trip and this was the only snack we had in the car. I was reluctant to try it because I'm a super butter super salt person when it comes to popcorn. Well I really liked it now at home I add a little more salt to it just because I do like more salt but it allows me to get my popcorn fixed without all the extra junk
Jamie S.
Evanston, IL
This popcorn is delicious! It is a light and airy snack that has the right amount of salt to make it flavorful. This is a great snack if you are trying to stay healthy, but it isn't as flavorful as some more unhealthy popcorn. I love the flavor of this and its perfect for a light snack that wont make you feel like you are eating too many calories!
Jonelle J.
Detroit, MI
This some of the best pop corn if you are trying to lose weight and want a light snack. To me it was very affordable and it even came in variety packs as well as big bags and smaller begs for personal use.  I would recommend this to anyone who loves popcorn but doesn't want to pop it or doesn' want the excess and heavy butter that other popcorn has on it.
amelia B.
acme
Another go to snack! I but these every couple weeks when I’m at the grocery store! The only thing I don’t like about this product is the fact that there is little sea salt, which i know makes it healthy, but I like my popcorn to have a little salt on it. Normally I put some in a bowl and sprinkle some salt on it before eating and it tastes amazing
alyssa g.
Oh, SkinnyPop, how I adore you. SkinnyPop is actually the first brand of popcorn that got me started on my air-popped popcorn bag adventures! It is a healthier alternative to conventional microwaveable popcorns and has a light, crisp taste. It is a good popcorn, though I have found others that I prefer over it. SkinnyPop is made with either Sunflower/Safflower oil which is not bad, but is also not as healthy as some other popcorns made with Coconut oil or Olive oil. Despite that, I still enjoy this popcorn and with around 39 calories per cup, I'm not mad about it.
Mrs. Z.
Tastes a bit de-void in my honest opinion. Certainly not bad by any means, but it seems to lack any flavor whatsoever. I do like that is free of so many harmful/undesirable ingredients, but would still like to see some effort towards making the product more palatable.
Katherine V.
Parkland
I like but don't love this product.  It is at a great price point and readily available but I wish it had more flavor. I know it is low calorie but some other brands are also low calorie but have a more flavorful taste.  Whole Foods own popcorn brand is better.
vero3256 H.
Little Rock, AR
Popcorn is my favorite all-time snack, so naturally I love skinny pop. I like that it is not covered in butter like other popcorns. It’s perfectly salted. The only issue I have with it is that it is so light, I could probably eat a whole bag and still want more!
limor h.
kings point, ny
Where do i purchase this?
Lakecia J.
I'm curious does Skinny Popcorn comes in White Cheddar? I want try this this year.
Brandi B.
What's the difference between this and normal popcorn
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
Does this come in different flavors?
Amanda N.
Marion, IN
What flavors do these come in