BY SKINNY COW #6 in Frozen Dessert

Low-fat vanilla ice cream topped with layers of luscious caramel and crispy, salty pretzel pieces, all enrobed in a decadent chocolatey coating. We've raised the bar for delicious. Sinfully rich taste. Anything-but-skimpy portions. So give yourself permission to indulge in Skinny Cow frozen snacks. You’ll find happiness in every bite.

Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Skinny cow candy in general exceeds my expectations every time. It's never chalky, never causes digestive distress, and tastes amazing. It's a little pricey in comparison to normal chocolates, but the quality is good, and If I'm going to break my no candy rule, at least I can do it in a little bit lower calorie way with Skinny Cow.
Lauren L.
I love these! The ice cream is delicious. I love the chocolate covering on the outside. These are perfect to satisfy a craving for something sweet and salty. I love to have these as a nighttime or afternoon snack. They are a reasonable amount of calories too.
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I'm doing the Weight Watcher diet and these little ice cream bars are heaven sent! I don't think they taste "diet" at all! I get my ice cream and chocolate fix all at once. These have caramel, but the caramel is never hard even though it's in a ice cream bar.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
I absolutely love this brand for one and two they have so many varieties you cant go wrong. very reasonably priced and found at any local food store. great flavors no aftertaste you forget its a low calorie snack. id highly recommend to all to try
Sonja R.
Charleston, WV
Skinny cow never disappoints! I love how the calories are low and guilt free. This scores above all alternatives as far as calories are concerned. I have these maybe once a month to stay on track. I recommend these as a great healthier option.
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
I saw glozell do a review video on skinny cow a while back and decided to try them and have been hooked ever since! You get the candy and chocolate craving fix that you need all for a great price and calorie intake!
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
These salted caramel pretzel ice cream bars don't taste like you're sacrificing anything for a healthier option. You can buy them in the frozen section of any grocery store or supermarket. Really delicious, y'all!
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
I love ice cream! When trying to lose weight it's hard to stay away from ice cream. Skinny cow makes it so much easier to eat ice cream and not feel guilty about it at all with their low calorie ice creams!
Holland M.
West Jordan, UT
I LOVE SKINNY COW ❤️
Great taste, little callories. What more can I say?
Worth whatever your paying. Keeps me on track on my diet while still letting me eat my chocolatey treats! Love the ice cream!
Ashley H.
Clintwood, VA
These are excellent and even better low fat! I could eat the whole box but they defeats the purpose. They are a little expensive but worth it to have something sweet when you are dieting.
Nancy D.
Garland, TX
Are they any good I haven't try them? Which one do u recommend?
Hayley U.
Natchitoches, LA
What is your favorite kind of Skinny Cow?
Theresa G.
How do these taste? Do they taste like sugar free chocolate?
Karen A.
Whats such the hype about these, would you recommend for someone to try and which ones..
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Where can I find these? I would like to try them but I am not sure where to look.