BY SKIN LAUNDRY

Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This cleanser is a little to drying and stripping. My face felt very 'squeaky' clean, which is not necessarily what I'm looking for in a cleanser. I was talked into purchasing this cleanser after visiting skin laundry for their facials, which I also would not recommend. You get a pretty good amount of product, but I don't feel this is the best cleanser on the market.
Danna T.
Marshall, MO
I fell in love with this cleanser. I use it twice a day to keep my face clean and it makes me feel so refreshed. I think it's well worth the money. I would highly recommend it, even for sensitive skin
Anita M.
Duluth, GA
Got this as a free product at Sephora. As much as I wanted to like it. It made my dry skin even dry and irritated. I will still give it a fair chance next month. I mean it's a free product!
Rebecca S.
I go to Skin Laundry (the location) for bi-weekly treatments and after looking at my skin and hearing my concerns, they recommended this cleanser. I use it in the mornings - it soothes my skin, keeps it clear, and really lathers up nicely with only a small amount. A bit expensive, but I'd definitely recommend.
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
This cleanser has done a good job at clearing up my skin! It dries me out a little, but usually a nice gel moisturizer helps.
Danette C.
This cleanser does it's job. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't really have a scent.
Glorihect Z.
Excelente para tu rostro te encantará realmente este producto dejara tu cara radiante y fresca !! Además tiene un aroma agradable y ayuda a mantener el rostro hidratado
Anya R.
Does this remove make up?