SK-II Ultimate Revival Serum

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced and luxurious serum with eight times more concentrated Pitera™ for firmer, more radiant skin in as few as three days. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven skin tone- DrynessIf you want to know more… LXP Ultimate Revival Serum is a rich, velvety facial serum that contains SK-II's most concentrated Pitera to-date to support skin's elasticity and radiance, and diminish visible signs of aging in as few as three days. With a unique blend of skin-conditioning agents and vitamins, this exquisite formula helps smooth the look of skin, refine texture, support skin firmness, diminish the look of uneven skin tone, and reduce wrinkle appearance for beautiful, youthful-looking skin. This advanced face serum is made with Skin Regenerating Activ™ technology and rose absolute, both of which help support skin's natural resilience and deliver rich moisturization. Skin is left younger-looking, with a healthy, luminous glow. The luxurious rose scent, sourced from the fields of Grasse, France, imparts a relaxing sensorial experience. This exclusive formula with eight times more concentrated Pitera than other SK-II products helps to hydrate, enhance skin tone, support firmness, and provide a stunning radiance. With a rich, luxurious texture designed for maximum efficacy, this is SK-II's most powerful serum. The LXP Ultimate Revival Boutique is SK-II's most luxurious and powerful collection yet. It delivers the ultimate in skin transformation in as few as three days. Enriched with the highest concentration of Pitera, this exclusive luxury skin care line offers a blend of superior technology and efficacy. Skin Regenerating Activ technology is combined with ingredients known for their traditional healing and beautifying powers, including centella essence, rose absolute, and lychee extract, to help perfect the skin. With rich formulas that provide velvety smoothness, t

Buy on Sephora
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Packaging is gorgeous but does it live up to the price? Yes, it works and your skin feels amazing but 300 for a product isn’t feasible for most women.

If you an afford it, try it. But you can go to a plastic surgeons office, have your skin analyzed and try cheaper alternatives that are a 100 a product.

I was sad when it ran out, but I would rather invest than spend this much again. I prefer Lancer and skinceuticals.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Heard great things about it and dying to try it but haven't because it is not affordable, it's so highly priced it may be a car payment for most. I would love if they would make smaller travel size amounts to try before committing that much in a product that may or may not work.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I have recently been loving face here rooms. They work wonders for people with dry your skin and also with people fighting with wrinkly sicken. The packaging is so sleek and shiny and very fancy looking I would buy this again for sure
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
@bzzagent. I got this as a product to review for bzzagent in return of my completely honest review. This is such an amazing serum. I could never ever justify buying this myself but it’s so hydrating, my skin is soft, plump and so stubble. The slight rose scent is divine. I just can’t justify the price tag and so happy I got to try it.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
Don’t forget serum in your skincare routine. Look it up, it is one of the most important steps. If you are looking for a serum, make certain that you at least look into this one. It is a fantastic option!
Soraya A.
Although this line is SO expensive (at least for me) it is an ultimate splurge-worthy purchase. Each item is luxurious and amazing quality. I wish it weren't so pricey as I would buy everything regularly if it were more inexpensive!
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is a good product for dry skin. It helps it get moisture and is non flacky. It has really cute packaging also ladies.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Let you see what I can have done ✅ was your thanksgiving night I love you’re not there 💗
Sadaf J.
National paints , Sharjah
The only thing ultimate about SK-II's Ultimate Revival Serum is the price, and that's not good news for your skin. It is nearly identical to SK-II's LXP Ultimate Serum, which costs the same and is every bit as underwhelming for what amounts to a substantial skin-care investment. For what this single serum costs, you could assemble a brilliant anti-aging skin-care routine and have money left over to go out for a nice dinner!
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
This serum is very good for a skin like mine.It tightens my skin.I bought it from this appp influenster and its available at a good price an affordable price.It's very effective for my skin with some small pores..Yes I will recommend to everyone
lauren b.
Weuhh that's a very pricey serum
Kirstie M.
Edmonton , AB
Is it worth the cost
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
How can it be for normal, oily and dry skin?
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
What exactly is the purpose of a serum?
Hey I am popular YouTuber and I would like to promote this product! I would like you to send me a sample and I will review it on my channel!