BY SK-II

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry Sensitive A new, luxurious eye cream, made with eight times more concentrated Pitera™ for younger-looking eyes in as few as three days. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… Reveal younger-looking skin in as few as three days with the new and revolutionary LXP Ultimate Revival Eye Cream. This moisturizer delivers rich hydration, diminishing the appearance of dark circles and discoloration around the eye, while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This exceptionally hydrating eye cream is enriched with eight times more concentrated Pitera an ingredient exclusive to SK-II and a unique blend of skin-conditioning agents and vitamins that work together to refine the look of skin texture and tone, enhance radiance, and diminish other visible signs of aging. Formulated with SK-II's Skin Regenerating Activ™ technology and rose absolute, this luxurious cream provides long-lasting hydration, supports skin's natural firmness, and leaves eyes looking radiant. Lychee extract delivers protective benefits against oxidative stress, UV stress, and photo-aging to help maintain the resiliency of the skin structure. Experience optimal moisturization and the ultimate skin transformation. The LXP Ultimate Revival Boutique is SK-II's most luxurious and powerful collection yet. It delivers the ultimate in skin transformation in as few as three days. Enriched with the highest concentration of Pitera, this exclusive luxury skin care line offers a blend of superior technology and efficacy. Skin Regenerating Activ technology is combined with ingredients known for their traditional healing and beautifying powers, including centella essence, rose absolute, and lychee extract, to help perfect the skin. With rich formulas that provide velvety smoothness, taut firmness, radiant luminosity, and that support skin's natural moisture, the LXP Ultimate Revival Boutiqu

Buy on Sephora
Debbie C.
This eye cream is just for the eyes and I am so confused as to why people are putting it all over their face. I mean it is so expensive so that’s a huge waste in itself!! Anyway, I do like this eye cream it has a nice scent it is very creamy and smooth but I have not seen any real difference under my eyes after using this for a week now, I will give it a little longer but I’m about to return it and get a cheaper alternative.
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
Absolutely loved this product! I have combination skin. The product was effective and helped my Fine line and wrinkles. The product was very gentle on the skin and not too harsh. It is a little pricey but totally worth it!
Alyssa S.
Knightstown
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again a million time, eye cream is one of the most important parts of a skincare routine. This one is a great addition to my collection of skincare items. Will repurchase.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Nothing is wrong be home 🏠 I love 💗 I’m so excited 😆 I cannot I love 💕 you love a new 💕I’ll
Saad E.
Tetouan
A product worth a million star is fantastic and I would recommend it to all people I hope you send me this product This is my home address : 7 IMP 2 DOHA ET. 2
Code zip : 93000
City : tetouan
Country : morocco
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Kim B.
Kelowna
This looks amazing. Unfortunately out of my price range.
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
I wish this wasnt so expensive. It looks so luxurious!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Who has tried this and do you love it? I’m excited to try But want some feedback from my beauty babes.
Kristina C.
I have dark circles under my eyes, does this work well for dark circles?