BY SIMPLE #15 in Facial Cleansers

Everyday cleansing can be harsh on skin. Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are merciless on makeup yet softer than silk, designed for sensitive skin. The improved cleansing facial wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. It lifts away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated. The new improved packaging incorporates the aqua-lock technology which helps prevent the cleansing facial wipes from drying out so every wipe stays fresh and effective, even the last one. Convenient and quick-to-use, these facial wipes are indispensable addition to any makeup bag, gym kit and bathroom to give a gentle cleanse or touch-up for naturally healthy-looking skin every day, wherever you are. As with all Simple products, there are no artificial dyes, no alcohol, no harsh chemicals and no perfume that can upset your skin, perfect for even sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested and approved. For best results: Gently wipe Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes over eyelids, face, neck and even lips to cleanse the skin. Mascara won't budge? Hold the wipe over stubborn areas for a few seconds before wiping. Stop your wipes drying out by remembering to reseal the pack. Throw used wipes in the bin; DO NOT FLUSH. The environment will be thankful for it. see more...

• Has anyone noticed any issues with eyelashes falling out after us...4 Answers
  • How good are these face wipes?6 Answers
  • I noticed that this product has some questionable ingredients... ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin M.
What can I say? I have about three packs of these in my possession right this second. I toss them in my gym bag for removing makeup before workouts and sweat after. I use them each morning to cleanse my face before makeup. I use them at night to take of makeup when I'm too lazy to use makeup remover. I use them all.the.time.

These are some of the best I've tried and are super gentle on my combo skin. I can use them when I'm breaking out and when I'm dry and flaky.

They're one of my holy grail products for sure!
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
These wipes are great. The cloths are soft but have a bit of a texture to them that seems to grab the makeup and oils. I have very sensitive skin and eyes so most makeup remover cloths irritate me. These do not. They do the job! Especially since I travel quite a bit with my job and personal life. These are so easy to just throw in a ziplock bag (see next paragraph) and throw in the suitcase without having to worry about another thing going in my liquids bag. That little bag fills up quick.

Now, what would really make this product perfect is for the manufacturer to go back to the hard plastic close top (like you see on baby wipes that are in a soft plastic package) The adhesive flap works for a while but then stops closing securely...leaving dried out cloths. I don't wear makeup everyday and maybe that's why the closure keeps popping open but it seems like after a week or so of use, the flap pops open more than staying closed. I've started storing with the pack on it's top or in a ziplock bag just to keep it from popping open during storage.
Rachel C.
I love using these wipes and they have the cleansing power that is comparable to the micellar water that Simple also carries. The packaging claims also hold true with the aqua lock and all of my wipes have come out of the pouch with the optimal amount of moisture. And they are great for my sensitive skin while doing the job cleaning off makeup and everyday grime off my face as I also use them for general cleaning as well if I have been out all day, whether I am wearing makeup or not.
ashlee l.
Houston
I always use face cleansing wipes to remove my makeup before I wash my face. This cleansing wipe is very gentle on the skin and always gets my eye make up off. It also has a very nice scent and is pretty inexpensive. I have sensitive skin and this facial wipe is amazing on my skin. I would definitely recommend using these wipes to cleanse and remove make up. Another plus is that they are easy to carry around if you want to toss it in your car, purse, backpack, etc.
Alyssa B.
I have sensitive skin so I am always selective about what facial products I purchase. I've always had luck with Simple products not hurting my skin and this also goes for the cleansing wipes. :) They are really gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated and red. They do a great job of cleaning off all of my make-up and leaving my skin feeling fresh. The price isn't too bad either. I would probably buy this again. :)
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I love these wipes. They are so easy to find, as they are a drug store item. And they do such a great job at making my face feel clean after a long day! I usually use theses when I am traveling, and I have a long day of flights. I use this to take off my makeup so I don’t have to bring a liquid face wash with me. The best part is it is so gentle! It doesn’t make my skin feel tight or dry in any way.
Debra Q.
Coram, NY
I bought the exfoliating type of wipes and they are fabulous. The texture is rough on one side and plain on the other. This way you can scrub your oily parts and for more sensitive areas you use the other side.  Like the eye areas. I was worried about them making my skin dry but they are very emollient. Love these cleansing wipe. Easy  and convenient. Travel well too.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I bought a two pack of these Simple wipes from Ulta on sale right before I left for the Caribbean on vacation. and OMG, I'm so upset I hadn't used them before..They are perfect in every way. Great for all skin types, ESPECIALLY sensitive, no scent and they remove even the most stubborn of waterproof liners and mascara. My boyfriend even took a liking to them for refreshing on the plane and getting a fresh face from hiking in the humidity. I will continue to repurchase these, as they are a new staple in my skin care regimen. Thanks, Simple!
Tiffany K.
Liberty
I was excited to try this when I saw it was a cleanser without so many chemicals in it,so I decided to give it a shot. I got to the car and immediately opened it and grabbed a wipe to try,because it was a hot day and my face just felt grimy.I loved the scent it had and thought it was pleasant,but not overwhelming. Then I proceeded to clean my face and I started having an unpleasant reaction.It was almost like a stinging sensation,so I stopped using them immediately and ended up giving them away.I'm not sure why I had this reaction,but I don't think I will use them again.I will say that they were affordably priced and comes in a good sized package with many wipes.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
The number one thing I like about these simple cleansing wipes is that they don't irritate my skin. I used to love the neutrogena ones but then they started stinging my eyes and irritating my skin. These wipes take off all my makeup, even waterproof makeup. They are cheap and last a while. I would repurchase these wipes.
Tyler H.
Jackson, MS
I like to wear heavy make up some days And when I try to Take it off it's a struggle and it take a long time to do it so I was wondering would this be a simpler process if I use these wipes
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Are these oily at all and are they good?
Katherine N.
Nampa, ID
Do they remove mascara very well?
Pa C.
Are these worth it and better than neutrogena wipes?
Tequila C.
How good are these face wipes?