BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A peel-off mask that smooths the skin and restores radiance with grapefruit and vitamin E.Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… This peel-off mask contains a cocktail of grapefruit seed extract and vitamin E, which are known for their antioxidant properties. It cleanses and smooths out the skin to give it a radiant boost. The film-like texture traps impurities and helps remove them more easily, so skin appears more beautiful and the complexion is more luminous. This product is cruelty-free. Research results: In a customer-satisfaction test on 100 volunteers:- 84% stated skin is instantly smoother- 76% stated skin is instantly more radiant- 83% stated skin is instantly more beautiful

Buy on Sephora
Manal H.
Yakima
This is a very good and very nice for all skin types this made my skin super soft and very smooth. And the price is very affordable for lots of people. I would definitely recommend this for everyone who has lots of acne on there skin and the product is available in a lot of Sephora.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
Love Sephora branded products. They’re always a much cheaper alternative to something pricey and they work well. The mask leaves your skin smooth and not irritated from the “peeling”. Highly recommend anything Sephora brand in the skin care area.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
I love this product. 10/10 definitely recommend! It is good for all skin types, in my opinion. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth after use and I have grown to love it enough to use it at least one or twice a week!
Jena B.
I love this face mask. I use it once a week and after you use it your skin feels so soft and smooth from it. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause me to break out from it. It also has a pretty decent smell to it.
Megan C.
bolingbrook
This peel off mask makes my face feel super smooth after just one use. I love the hydration it leaves on my skin, does not make it feel dried out at all. Visibly reduces my pores revealing new skin. I would definitely recommend to other face mask lovers.
anastasia d.
Love this product a lot! I am always hesitant with peel off masks because sometimes they really hurt or burn when peeling off but this does not! It makes my skin feel so soft and complexion clear! Highly recommend
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
I absolutely love testing peel off masks and this was definitely worth my money. This mask left my face feeling soft and refreshed. Didn’t hurt when peeling it off either. I am definitely going to buy this again.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown
Peel off masks are awesome and I love mine. This is sooo affordable, and also luxury. It smells and feels great on my skin. My friends all love it to. I use it regularly because it works so great on me.
Jenni K.
Chillicothe
Great product. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and tingly i love it all. You wont regret trying this. Its worth your time and it will make you glow.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I feel like this peel off mask does a pretty good job of brightening my skin as well as rejuvenating my senses in general. The grapefruit scent really wakes you up
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
I love peel off masks, who else loves them as much as I do?
Katarina V.
Vinkovci
Is there any dupe or other peel face mask?
Nada M.
Monastir
Is this product recommended for oily skin?
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
Does this hurt when you peel it off?
Aanchal S.
Bathinda
Is it really a good product ?