BY SENSODYNE

This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing all the benefit of a regular toothpaste. Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth. Hardens tooth enamel. Freshens breath  Two 4 oz tubes. see more...

• Does this have sodium lauryl sulfate? Does it help with very sen...1 Answers
  • Do you think that Pronamel is good for sensitive gums and truly p...1 Answers
  • Is Splenda one of the ingredients?1 Answers
Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "My teeth are super sensitive and I have tried all of the sensodyne products and they are amazing they clean and make my brearh fresh but most importantly they are great for sensitive teeth" in 24 reviews
  • "I use to drink anything cold out of a straw and now i dont have to worry about that and can now eat ice cream and other cold things" in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend started using it because his teeth are much more sensitive than mine and now he can eat sweets with ease!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, and it has helped so much with sensitivity to acidic foods and drinks, like orange juice and pop." in 5 reviews
  • "I love Sensodyne Pronamel as I tend to have very sensitive teeth with cold foods or drinks." in 4 reviews
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
I recently had a few cavities filled and it resulted in me having very sensitive teeth. I couldn't eat anything cold or sweet because my teeth would start to hurt. My dentist recommended I buy this product and I did. It took about four days for me to notice change. My teeth became less and less sensitive to cold foods and now they do not hurt at all. The only issue I have with this is that it doesn't keep my teeth clean for very long. After about four hours, I can already feel plaque buildup on my teeth, which never happened to me when I'd use Colgate. Nonetheless, this toothpaste gets its job done!
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I have very sensitive teeth and my dentist recommended I use this brand. I really like it and use it every morning so that hot and cold foods and drinks don’t bother my teeth as much as they would otherwise. The only negative for me is that I wish there were better flavors for this brand. The mint flavor isn’t very strong and I don’t necessarily feel fresh after using this toothpaste.
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
This toothpaste is amazing. It's helped me so much in the past year that I've been using it. I have super sensitive teeth and since I've been using this toothpaste I can eat and drink in comfort. And it's fairly cheap for how well it works! You can get this toothpaste at Walmart, CVS, Kroger's, just about anywhere.
Tiffany A.
Grand Rapids
I'm very particular about my toothpaste and I must have some kind of allergy to certain ingredients where my tongue will tingle and go numb. I cannot use Colgate brand for this reason. Sensodyne Pronamel does not cause any issues and tastes great. My teeth are somewhat sensitive and I like how gentle it is while still working hard at keeping my teeth clean.
Megan S.
bakersfield
My dentist recommended this after I complained about my teeth sensitivity to hot and cold.  This is the ONLY toothpaste that has helped with my sensitivity.  It does not have any harsh flavor, and the paste variety does not feel chalky or like baking soda.  I'd recommend this over and over.
Shennay S.
Romulus , MI
Love love love this toothpaste ! I love that it’s not like normal toothpaste my boyfriend hates it for that fact but I have sensitive teeth and this does the trick ! Love it ! I also have acid reflux and was told this was the best way to protect what enamel I have left .
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
Lidia P.
San Diego
I have very, very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great. It does the job, doesn't taste horrible and it actually feels like it might be reducing my sensitivity a bit. On the pricier side for a toothpaste but worth it if you have sensitivity.
Carrie W.
Madison
My dentist recommended that I use Pronamel by Sensodyne for my sensitive teeth. I have been using it for at least 4 years now and I can tell you that it works! It’s so nice to have teeth that aren’t so sensitive to cold anymore.
Shelby B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I felt like I had to brush my teeth 4 times with this before my mouth felt fresh. I like that fresh clean minty fresh taste after I brush my teeth and this just didn’t leave me with that feeling. Was like you had to use twice the toothpaste compared to other brands to get the job done.
Tiffany R.
Did anyone else notice their teeth were whiter after using this? I know this formula doesn't claim to be whitening but after I used this, I noticed my teeth were whiter. Not drastically but I could tell.
Rachel F.
Erie, PA
Anyone else in love with this stuff too?
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Is this toothpaste ok for all people? Or is it external use only?
Huda a.
Where can I get this?
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this for acid erosion reduction?