BY SECRET #8 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Putting together the perfect outfit is stressful enough without worrying about pit stains on your most coveted clothes. Secret’s Clinical Strength Collection provides women with 2x the sweat protection, making fashion sacrifices a thing of the past.

• I would say this has more then 2x protection I always smell in th...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like cleanness?4 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on clothes?1 Answers
Jennifer T.
I am very conflicted with this product.  I am pretty sure I have used the same deodorant before with no problem, so it could be a defect with the particular one I received.  This is a click up soft solid that pushes through little slots.  I do like this style because helps you to measure how much you need to put on.  However, the container I have doesn't really work.  It can be extremely difficult to turn and the amount that gets pushed up is very sporadic.  It states to use two clicks, but sometimes two clicks gives almost no product, and sometime it gives 3-4 clicks worth.  As far as this being used as a deodorant, I didn't notice anything special.  It is not any longer lasting than a standard deodorant.  I may have been slightly more dry, but it was not a significant difference.  I do not think it was a bad product, but the container had issues for me.
Anna P.
Ankeny
Very good! I loved this product because it made my skin feel amazing. It was super effective and I would recommend this product to my closest friends. It did  meet my expectations however the price was a little high. I don't think I would buy it again right now because it is out of my price range however it is a great mask!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this deodorant! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. It smells so so good! I love how fresh I feel after a long day. I would use this before going to the gym and I never felt like it “disappeared” by the time I got home. If you work out, you know exactly what I’m talking about. It definitely lasted! That’s a plus!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pros: I love this deodorant! It last so long and leaves my skin feeling fresh! And you can find it practically anywhere! And major retailer carries them!
Cons: This is so dang expensive! I mean, I can get three deoderants for the price of one of these.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
*disclaimer: I have Hyperhidrosis so I’m very hard on deodorant reviews* I sweat ALOT. This deodorant was a little over $10, came in a TINY bottle, and didn’t even work. For it to say “clinical strength”, I would expect it to work. I was very disappointed.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
The deodorant works well for keeping control of odors, but I prefer the Gel and invisible clinical ones die to white lines and clumping of product in the arm pit. I purchased this at Target. I would use it if I couldn’t get my gel one.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I have tried so many different deodorants and this one seems to work best for me. I use it every morning when I wake up and it lasts throughout the whole day. I need the extra strength and I was very impressed with this brand and specific product.
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I have tried about every women's deodorant on the market, and even started to try mean deodorants, nothing would make me smell good/decrease the sweating. This was my last option and it's works amazing! I love the smell and how it works so well with me. I highly recommend this deodorant!!!
Kelly R.
It was just ok. It was easy to apply and easy to use. But I just didn’t feel fresh all day long. It seemed to get a little funky after a while. There are better products on the market. I would not buy again.
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
This deodorant is great when you need a little extra protection. It keeps me feeling fresh and dry even during intense exercise. The downside is that it leaves pretty bad white marks on your clothes so you have to be careful getting dressed.
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
How well does this product work for stress sweating?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, ON
Does this deodorant leave white marks? Im looking for a new one but i would hate it it left marks on everything haha
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this for men? Or just women?
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Does this come in multiple scents?
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
How well does this product work ?