BY SCOPE #16 in Mouthwash

Outlast Anything With A Fresh Breath Feeling That Lasts Up To 5X Longer* Scope Outlast Mouthwash Uses Ground-Breaking Outlast Technology That Binds Tightly To Select Receptors In The Mouth, Creating A Cool, Refreshing Sensation That Lasts Longer. Kills 99% Of Bad Breath Germs (In Lab Tests) Keeps Breath Feeling Fresh Up To 5 Times Longer* *Then Original Scope. see more...

Scope Outlast Rinse Long Lasting Mint
  • "I hate waking up with bad breath * and we all do there is not stopping it* but I feel like this stuff really does help if I use it before bed." in 2 reviews
  • "I use the icy mint blast and it keeps my breath fresh all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this, just started using this recently and instantly noticed how fresh it feels after using without too much burning sensation" in 2 reviews
  • "Scope works great takes away bad breath and really refreshing just a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "I never experience the burning sensation that I do with other mouthwashes." in 1 review
angie T.
This is my favorite mouth wash. It leaves my mouth tingle and feel minty fresh. I use this 3x a day. I love it. It does meet my expectations. I think it is effective when following the directions. I'm a repeat user. I will buy again in the future. I will recommend.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
I have bought this one time on accident! I wouldn’t purchase again, just by personal preference. It didn’t compare to other mouth washes that I typically purchase. I am sure it does the same job as the others just didn’t care for it.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Erica B.
Gentry, AR
Love this product! Gives me such a clean feel after using it! I don’t get paranoid about bad breath after. Meets my expectations greatly! I have nothing negative to say about it and would definitely recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn W.
chattanooga
I’ve always used scope. Even when i was a kid although I’d water it down cause it was to minty. Still think that but I can handle it better now being an adult. Just don’t ever swallow it. Grosssss. Always spit.
Chris B.
Perry
I like this product it’s a normal part of my life I use it at least twice a Day morning and night doesn’t burn leaves mout clean and breathe fresh Crest Scope Outlast Mouthwash
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
It says long lasting but it doesn't seem to last I use and 15 mins later I have bad breath again. I prefer listerine because I can feel it actually working and killing germs.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think in ones life, they’ll always try different brands. Growing up this was the mouth wash we always had in our house. Brings back those “swish for 30 seconds” days.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This mouthwash does not last as long as other brands but it does have a nice flavor. I prefer Listerine because it makes my mouth feel minty fresh. I wouldn’t buy this brand again just because I have used more effective brands.