BY SCHWEPPES #27 in Juice

Tangy lemon flavouring is the key behind Bitter Lemon's appeal.

Buy on Amazon
Lola O.
Chicago
This is my first time trying it and I was about  scared as I don't like bitter things. It is so affairdable and it is definitely  worth buying. I definitely wasn't expecting myself to live this drink so much. I would definitely reccomens this drink to others.
Madison W.
Washington , DC
This is my ultimate favor soda. Very sour and bitter, with a little sweetness on the end. I prefer this to other lemonades which are must sweeter - this is more like sparkling water with lemon in it. I buy it every time I see it in the store.
Aleksandra F.
I enjoyed mixing Schweppes bitter lemon with vodka or drinking it on its own. I consumed it while I'm Europe, I do believe it is more expensive in the US and it isn't found everywhere. I would buy again.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
This is very strong on its own. But to add this flavor in drinks or when cooking chicken, it works perfectly. I thought this was just for making lemonade but it works for more and I like it better. It's a desired taste to be honest. I don't use much so I don't buy very often.
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
It's bitter but it's also very tasty which is very weird lol. I wasn't expecting that but like I said it's very tasty so you will like it eventually, It is a good flavor. It's not everyone's thing tho. I would recommend this drink to others. ❤️❤️
Alexis C.
Nevada
I was thinking that I would really enjoy this because I like lemon flavored beverages, but it just didn't taste as good as I expected it to. It was not sweet enough and it just tasted really bitter.
Tianna S.
Rochester
It was really good but a little too bitter it just need to just add more sweetness but other than that it was really good I drink the whole bottle I would definitely recommend this for other people
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
This is pretty good mixed with alcohol as many a taser or an additive for Beach drinks. I try not to get it in glass bottles though because it just makes us want to make molotov cocktails.
Trena B.
I had ths for the first time when we were in Vienna . I have searched for this here and US and never found it. Oh! I just love how refreshing it is and I loved the flavor.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy