BY SARGENTO #29 in Cheese

Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese brings you all the delicious taste of natural cheese, with only 45 calories or fewer per slice. You’ll love the versatility—use them on wraps, omelets, burgers and more! Try our NEW Ultra Thin varieties -- Cheddar-Jack, Baby Swiss and Longhorn Colby. In addition to our NEW varieties, we offer many others like Provolone, Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack--all sliced ultra thin.

• How many people just end up eating more slices?1 Answers
  • Would this go with a holiday meal? Like do they melt well in a ca...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?16 Answers
Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Cheese
  • "Beside being colby jack, which is indeed my favorite cheese, its both tasty and ultra thin slices, which is my favorite way to eat a sandwich" in 28 reviews
  • "I received a coupon from influencer to try the ultra thin cheese..I picked up a pack of the pepper jack and the cheddar." in 25 reviews
  • "I got the Sharp Cheddar and love the fact that it is only 45 calories a slice and still has the full cheese flavor that I have come to love from Sargento." in 23 reviews
  • "Received this product complimentary from influenster via the VoxBox I selected the pepper jack and it's really good I love that it has only 40 calories per slice." in 20 reviews
  • "I like the this slices especially because you still get all the flavor, but less calories because it's a smaller portion." in 19 reviews
Erica T.
Review for: Provolone more...
This is the only cheese I’ll buy. It melts nicely and has a rich cheesy taste. I do wish the slices were separated with paper because I’ve had packs where the cheese slices melted together but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I like this cheese when I pack a deli sandwich for work. It tastes great and I love that they have the thin option. My favorite is the cheddar. It’s reasonably priced too and goes on sale every once in a while! I’m a fan.
Danae G.
Pinellas Park , FL
Review for: Mild Cheddar more...
I love this product. The slices are thin and flavorful. I usually buy this product when it is on sale at Target. This thin sliced cheese is the one I always go for because other I have tried have little to no flavor.
Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
Review for: Sharp Cheddar, Pepper Jack more...
Love this cheese. It is on the pricey side, and honestly you can find better tasting cheese for the same price. However if you are needing a quick cheese fix or don’t know where to get high quality cheese you can’t go wrong with any of Sargento cheeses.
Jill D.
The only cheese I will use for grilled cheese sandwiches. I always like two slices of cheese on my sandwiches, but these are a better alternative as they’re thin and less calories than traditional cheese slices
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
The thin sliced is my favorite! It’s a touch of flavor without overwhelming a sandwich or baked dish. I add the Sargento Provolone thin slices to baked spaghetti and it’s a crowd pleaser! Such a tasty cheese!
Shelly S.
Grover, NC
Great cheese. Growing up we would take trips to Vermont for our cheese. This is so close to Vermont cheese. A wonderful flavor all aroundSargento® Snacks Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks 12 ct Bag
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Pepper Jack more...
This makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever. Forget ordinary, this gives it just the right kick. I usually make tomato soup with it for lunch during any time of year but more often in cooler months.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
Taste wonderful and I love using this real cheese on my daughters sandwiches compared the prewraped single cheese that I know isn’t real. This stuff taste great and is much better for you!
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
What is your favorite way to eat Sargento Ultra Thin Cheeses?
Kim E.
Bend, OR
I've never tried this brand of cheese. Is it really all that great?
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
What is your favorite thing go make with thin-sliced cheese?
Jennifer T.
Are they hard to separate since they are thin?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Has anyone tried it on like scramble eggs or omelets? If so how was it.