BY SALLY HANSEN

Complete Salon Manicure - Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care. - Complete Salon Manicure see more...

Claire L.
Review for: Other
Feels and looks like a salon quality polish. Glides on easily. There's a wide range of colors and they're quite opaque. You can definitely get away with one coat of polish to cover your nail. Also available in gel polish too! It's my favorite non-salon nail polish to use because I think it's the highest quality polish with the best price point of non-salon polishes.
kai f.
Review for: Mauvin' on Up
This is my all time favorite nail polish but I don’t like how this color no mater how many top coats just seems to fade. I love the color for the first couple days but then it just looks old and gross and I hate that. This is the only color I’ve had this problem with so maybe I just got a bad batch.
Lori M.
Review for: Other
This polish is a total time saver. No base or top coat. Just apply 2 regular coats & you are done. It has a fabulous brush applicator that truly makes a difference. It lasts me a solid 10 days with no touch ups.
Jen G.
Leasburg
One of my top polishes! Lasts a long time with topcoat before it begins chipping. I work in the medical field and use a lot of alcohol foam on my hands and it holds up so well!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Devil Wear Nada
I really like how these look painted, the formula is smooth and look professionally done. It's drys quickly and with two coats you have the perfect amount of color. I like this nude shade and wear it often. I buy these at Walgreens and I think they are best priced there.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This is my all time favorite nail polish formula, and it's affordable too! I have 7 of these, and love every single one (although my favorites are Commander in Chic and Pink Pong). The bottle is so pretty, and the brush is perfect for my long and curved nail beds. It really lets me get close to the edges and the cuticles without being messy. The formula lasts forever on my nails, even though many formulas chip super quickly. This is incredibly shiny too, and looks like there's a glossy topcoat over it even if there isn't. This performs better than its pricier counterparts, and I highly recommend picking a few up!
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Other
I got this gorgeous glittery gold champagne shade. The way I found to apply it best is to do a layers of solid color underneath. I like to use a nude or white color and I follow up with this gorgeous glitter shade. The shade is super shiny and the smell is not over powering when you first open it. I need to get more shades
Ritu S.
Bridgewater
Review for: Other
The nail polish color is very pigmented. It is easy to apply due to the wide brush that fits over the whole nail. It is long lasting and doesn't chip easily. One downfall is that you need more than two coats for it to be opaque. I have been using it for a long time. It is better than many other higher end companies such as Essie. I would definitely use it again.
Grace C.
Columbia
Review for: Devil Wear Nada
I like Sally Hansen but honestly these are more expensive than other brands and their other lines of nail polish and they really don't last longer. They do feel thicker on my nail and they settle really well (they have a smooth finish) but its really not worth it because they don't last longer. I would rather take extra steps and have them last.
Ashley M.
Port Saint Lucie
I absolutely love this nail polish. Its my favorite one that I own. It goes on smoothly and dries thoroughly as well. I hate when my nail polish seems dry but when I put a tennis shoe the next day, it messes up!? This doesnt happen to me with this nail polish .
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?