BY SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY

• I have been wanting to go blonde again. My hair is super dark and...2 Answers
  • What do you like from this store8 Answers
  • How good is the hair dye?10 Answers
Sally Beauty Supply
  • "If I stray from here I instantly regret it because they have so much better quality than any old drug store brand hair dye." in 10 reviews
  • "I used to go their to buy hair products, but they don't sell much of ethnic hair care products anymore." in 9 reviews
  • "Really amazing finds and they give a lot of coupons, I love their mini nail polish and they also have a lot of sales and nice products and really hard to find stuff " in 7 reviews
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Love this store! I always get fantastic deals. I have recently bought their col•lab line of makeup products. The contour brush is so soft! The loose powder I really like. The primer makes my skin really soft but doesn't seem to really minimize my pores like it says. I also just bought their meet your matte velvet foundation yesterday and I can already tell I am not a fan. It just doesn't do well with my skin. It shows every one of my pores, is very shiny and feels thick. On the positive side it doesn't take much to cover a large area. But the hair color and nail products I have bought I absolutely loved!
Tikara L.
Great if you’re looking for something specific or browsing. They have a huge selection of nail polish and ardell lashes. If you catch a sale, grab those products fast! They will run out fast. The best flat irons are here if you have really thick hair. Check out the stuff around the counter, they have really cute lipsticks, glitters etc. I wish they sold a few more textured hair products.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I frequent several beauty supply stores because each has their unique items. At Sally there is one item in particular that I love! My daughter has long hair that reaches past her bottom. It's gorgeous, she's 8 and prefers it long, like Rapunzel, in her words. They have a "wet type" brush but it's not The Wet brush, its called Brush Strokes. This brush slides through wet hair like a dream. I grab 3 brushes every time I go. I also have long hair and my 11 year old son likes his hair past his chin, so I buy it in different colors. They offer really nice neon and pretty eye catching colors. I even buy one for my Maltese because it's so smooth on wet hair. A must try to avoid breakage when brushing wet hair!!
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
I get asked every single day 'What kind of lipstick are you wearing?' I have been wearing this for over 10 years. I love it! It stays on for a very long time. Sometimes I regret telling people where I buy it because it gets bought up frequently. I have travelled to 3 Sally's in a row to find one in stock. My adult son jokes that if I were on the survivor show, this would be my one item.
Katrina D.
Phoenix, AZ
The salespeople have always been welcoming and eager to offer assistance. I always fear they'll be more pushy in their sales tactics, perhaps due to the smaller, almost intimate setting of the shop, but to their credit, I've yet to have that happen. Great selection of beauty equipment I can't find anywhere else in my town.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
sally beauty is my go to store for buying my hair dye. I always end up going with my daughter and buying her wash out color dye and i personally can never decide form all the colors they have. They have every popular brand, every shade of every color you can imagine. Not to mention the product lines they have, and the hair masks, makeup, nail polish and more. Its like a haven for makeup/hair enthusiasts.
Afton F.
I purchase all of my nail files at Sally’s. They are a great quality and inexpensive. Sally’s has everything from super coarse to very fine. They work great on natural nails and acrylic nails.
Asia W.
cedar rapids
I love this store because it has so many varieties of makeup and hair color which my favorite hair color brand there is Ion and also another one I'm not quite sure of the name but it has two applicators in it as one which is great for really thick curly hair I have instead of buying two applicators there's already two in one which is nice
Kimberly D.
I have ordered several things from Sally Beauty Supply online. Shipping times are always very quick. I can almost always get a discount code too which always saves money! I will for sure shop here again!
Stacy H.
Springfield , OH
Love the nail files I have purchased here. Last a long time. Does a great job with filing and bidding. Price is great. I would recommend this product as it is good quality.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
How good is the hair dye?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
What do you like from this store
Allison D.
What is the best way to find coupons for Sally's?
Esther K.
Do they carry high end products?
Marisela P.
Salem, OR
How good are the Hair extensions at Sally's?