BY RIMMEL LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The end of colour as you know it. Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer combines the intense colour of a lipstick with a smooth lacquer shine. The ground-breaking liquid formula is packed with pure colour pigments for rich colour, phenomenal shine and supreme comfort that last all day. Sweep on with the innovative applicator with a built-in micro-reservoir that holds the perfect amount of lacquer within the wand.

• What colors have you tried? I got Celestial in my JollyVoxBox 17 Answers
  • What would be a good shade to match with red hair?7 Answers
  • What is your shade?13 Answers
Reviews (2076)
  • "A very nice super pigmented gloss with gorgeous color selection and very long lasting perfect for just day to day but also for going out " in 79 reviews
  • "My first rimmel london lippy purchase and first off i love the price which helps keep my kit costs down and i actually love the nude color which ive had trouble finding a nice one for my skin tone." in 68 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster not from a voxbox but in a prize pack that I won in Rose Voxbox program!" in 59 reviews
  • "I like using this liquid lipstick when I want a little more than a nude lip but not to bold.they are very pigmented and not expensive." in 48 reviews
  • "They don't dry out lips and the shades are very flattering.The only downside is that they don't last for very long, couple of hours max." in 47 reviews
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
The only reason I give this one star is because it's a cute color. I got the one in galaxy and I really liked the packaging. It was all geometrical and stuff. I even tend to like Rimmel products but I bought this on a whim without checking reviews and it was difficult for me to even wear. There are so many cons. 1) I can't wear the packaging so I have to get to the product. 2) The product is like a lip gloss and it fades pretty fast. 3) It SMELLS SO BAD!!! I get nauseous and get a migraine when I smell this stuff. And it doesn't fade as you wear it. I hate to be near myself when I wear it. I only wonder what toxic ingredient was soooooooo necessary to make this smell this bad. It's awful. By the by, I'm not super sensitive to smells but this one was just so noxious that I can't even open the thing anymore.

Final verdict: The thought of it gives me a migraine. If you're sensitive, avoid like the plague. Strike that: if you can smell, avoid this like the plague. Kimmel has so many other products that are worth your time and sensory glands. I recommend leaving this one at the store.
Alexis L.
I believe that the name "lacquer" quote this quite well. I purchased this at my local CVS and I was not quite sure what to expect. The price was great and the packaging is very cute. When I first tried this, I thought that it may be a liquid lipstick. It is in a sense. It does not dry down completely and it is not matte. It is wet and highly-pigmented. I wouldn't call this a gloss either because I feel that it leaves behind a nice stain. The only downside would be the funky smell and taste.
Kristen D.
Review for: 307 Metoric
I'm really not in love with this product. I have the color 102 Nova. Luckily I didn't buy it & my sister gave it to me. Anyway, when I swatched it on my hand it dried completely matte. Which I really liked. But then when I put it on my lips it just looks like a super pigmented gloss. It hasn't dried one bit on my lips. Honestly, I wouldn't repurchase this. I don't even know if I'll ever buy this again.
Amber S.
Raleigh, NC
I got this lip lacquer on clearance for less than $2 at a CVS. I love it! I haven't seen it anywhere since then but the one I picked up became my go-to for about 2 months! The flock on the applicator lines lips perfectly and even has a little divet inside to carry a little extra color so you don't have to re-dip which makes for a quick application. The color lasts a long time and was very pigmented!!
Ali H.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this product in the shade "Comet" and it was OK... the formula went on smoothly as long as my lips were exfoliated and dry, but if I had a balm on it dried down to a crackly mess.

I'm not often one for tons of lip products so I am probably not the best at answering this but this was not my favorite. Above all, it had a sickeningly strong perfume smell, I gave it away.
Megan F.
Chesapeake, VA
I have this product in the color solstice. It is a beautiful color. The product applied smoothly and the coverage was not patchy at all. The packaging is sleek and attractive and the brush fits in the hand nicely. I did not buy it for myself, it was a gift, so I do not know the cost. The only downside is you do have to reapply frequently.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the first coat of this. The color pay off is good also and it isn't streaky. However it starts to crumble if your reapply and it feels really dry after a while to the point where I take it off. I am not the biggest fan of matte liquid lipsticks and I would rather just use normal lipsticks. But it isn't bad.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite love these. They're more of a lip stain, so they're very pigmented. It goes on like a lip gloss and is very easy to apply and shape to your lips. It dries out, but remains moisturizing and it lasts well! I just wish they had better colors in the range. They're very limited. I love these though- very underrated.
Diana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like a liquid lipstick and it is great. Only thing that makes me not use it much is that it has a funky smell. Pigmentation is great and it dries matte. It lasts on the lips a lot and leaves a stain. It doesn't budge once it is dry . I would definitely buy it again because once in the lips it doesn't smell.
Alyson M.
I love how these feel on the lips!! These glosses are beautiful! I have the matte version of these as well and I like them just a little better. Although, they are not extremely long lasting on my lips for the price they're worth it to me. It's a gloss so it does transfers but they are just so beautiful.
Samantha N.
Moncton, NB
Does it have that sticky feel to it?
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
What colors have you tried? I got Celestial in my JollyVoxBox
Kim M.
Has anyone been able to find it in the stores and what stores have you seen it in?
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
Does it have an odd taste or odor, because I've heard in reviews that they do, what do you think?
Sobia A.
Lodi, CA
I can hardly ever find this product anywhere. any one know what store I can find this from?