Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue Eyed Girl #231 uploaded by Ioana C.Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue Eyed Girl #231 uploaded by Lucía G.Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue Eyed Girl #231 uploaded by Amanda G.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue Eyed Girl #231 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These come in a good variety of colors and I like that they dry quickly. Most nail polish chips on me within a few hours, so I need it to dry quickly in order to be worth using (don't take a lot of my time if you aren't going to stick around!).

I would recommend these to others whose nails are prone to chips for events and such. You should be able to get a few hours of wear without a lot of investment of your time.
Steffanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Absolutely beautiful colors. I have the blue shades, a dark blue and a light blue, and I have to say they are a stunning shade. They really do dry in 60 seconds and they last a long time. They do not chip easily unless you are doing something that involves using your hands a lot. I have used these for a year now and am very pleased with them.
Elisha B.
Rimmel London is expensive at least to me cause I'm cheap but in the end you get what you pay for and this product is worth the money, the shine and the length of time it stays on makes it worth it and not only that but the color selection is nice also
Jessica S.
Ada, OK
I’m not sure about this color exactly but I really like the formula of the 60 second dry polishes. They dry quickly and are pretty pigmented meaning I don’t have to put several layers just to get it opaque. They last fairly long on the nails as well.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This polish is long lasting the colors are very vibrant and are very affordable. I purchased mine at my local Walmart. I didn’t purchase this particular color but I did buy two of these and the nail polish does indeed dry quick.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I was very pleasantly surprised by this polish. It is super affordable but the quality was fantastic. I was most pleased with the fact that I did not need multiple coats to get good coverage and it did dry extremely quickly
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Fast drying nail polish. This color is beautiful and prefect for springtime. Blue Eyed Girl is such a beautiful color. I wear it at least 3 times a year. Lasts about two weeks without chipping but it can be stretched to last three. Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue Eyed Girl #231
Brittany M.
Allendale , MI
Great nail polish! It really does dry extremely fast. It’s so nice when you want to paint your nails but don’t have a ton of time to spend waiting for the polish to dry. I’d buy this product again and recommend to others.
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
I didn’t purchase this exact color, but I think that they’re one in the same. It very pigmented, and really does dry fast. Sometimes it leaves streaks, but I still love it.
Felicia S.
The color was very rich, the formula was not sheer at all. I didn't have to use more than one coat and it did dry fairly quickly. I would recommend this product.