REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 2.5 oz uploaded by Katie L.

BY REN

A transforming treatment that instantly revitalizes and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated vitamin C, this one-minute facial gives immediate spa facial results, leaving skin firm, toned, and smoothed. It reduces signs of fatigue, photo-aging, and skin imperfections, and skin instantly glows with renewed health and radiance. Breakthrough technology locks 10 percent vitamin C in a silica/glyceride matrix to maximize effectiveness. Stabilized vitamin C supports natural collagen synthesis, improves skin elasticity, and evens out skintone while boswellic acid relaxes muscles and fights facial fatigue, diminishing appearance of lines and wrinkles. Lastly, magnesium energizes the complexion and boosts radiance for a glowing complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product was named 2014's Best Skincare Innovation by "ELLE Magazine". Research results: In an instrumental measurement on 30 women after 1 minute: - 15% reduced wrinkle depth - 24% increased luminosity In an auto-evaluation on 30 women: - 100% of women considered their skin was more luminous, smoother, and firmer see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
“Transforms your skin in 60 seconds!”
This product is pretty neat. I received this as a sample from Sephora to try. It’s a gentle facial treatment that is formulated with vitamin C and it has been proven to brighten complexion in one minute. After wearing this facial for a minute and rinsing, my skin did feel smoother and looked more radiant. I wonder if I kept using this then how much my skin would improve. I recommend!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'll be honest, this product didn't do much for my skin. After use, my skin felt more hydrated and smooth but there were no visible results. This product has great ingredients so I'm not sure why it didn't work well for me.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I use this on as as needed basis because it works a bit too well. It is an intense formula that leaves sensitive areas of my face red and slightly bumpy. After that subsides my skin is smooth and brighter. My makeup goes on flawlessly after I use this product. I also do not like the smell it leaves behinds on my fingers. The smell reminds me of rotting apples. It is hard to remove even after repeated washings. That could just be my experience. With all that I can't deny that this formula is potent and does its thang.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product! It moisturizes and hydrates and the plumping effect makes my skin feel clean and awake. It has a bright herbal smell that I really enjoy, and a little bit goes a long way. I have recommended this product to mAny others because I love it so much.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I received a sample of this product and have immediately fallen in love! I'm sad that it is so pricey but it definitely does everything it says it will! I love the exfoliating properties, it really felt like it was getting my skin very clean and revitalized. I put it on before hopping in the shower. The smell is very acidic and will burn if it gets in your eyes but I'm assuming that's the vitamin c! It didn't leave my face dry afterward as it does leave a "moisturizing" VERY slightly greasy sort of texture to the skin.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It def. has a texture to it which I love, something about that makes me truly believe the product will exfoliate. You massage this product in with your wet fingertips and leave it on for one minute! Wow, it def. does the trick, and gets in there for a quick brightening facial. It wasn't too harsh for me. I would love to try this again!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Very interesting experience!!! I like this stuff. It's innovative and quick. You get exfoliation and brightening in such a short time. The price is slightly high but you can really get a rich mask experience is 1 minute. I use every other week. I recommend it. I like the Ren Glycolic mask a bit more for my skin though.
priyanka d.
I hear Lisa Eldridge mention this product sometime back. I love anything to do with Vitamin C so I did give this a go. And am glad I did because each time I apply this I see a difference in my skin. It's is brightening and quick and easy to use. If you have very sensitive skin you might want to mix it with a little water before you use and it will still work.
Kelly C.
Fargo, ND
I received a sample of this product with another order and immediately loved it! I have combo, sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling more elastic, smooth, and looking illuminated. Overall, rejuvenating results! A little product goes a long way too. The 0.5 oz sample has lasted me over 6 uses. The textures are interesting. When first going on, it's grainy like a scrub/exfoliant. Then, while massaging it in, it sometimes rolls up under your fingers and feels like rubber. I know some are bothered by the smell, but I barely notice one. I definitely recommend this product for those looking for a renewing facial product but minimal time.
Tam L.
I'm totally in love with this stuff. I use makeup everyday and have somewhat dry skin. Using this a few times a week helps to slough away dry dead skin and any residual make up. I love the texture and the way this product smells. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, I highly recommend this.