BY REESE'S #27 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

That’s right, all of your dreams are coming true. REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and REESE’S PIECES Candy have come together to create the ultimate in peanut butter cups: the REESE’S PIECES Peanut Butter Cup. This masterpiece of snacking glory looks like a traditional REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup but is in fact stuffed to the brim with delicious REESE’S PIECES Candies, creating a mouthwatering experience. Don’t miss out on this magnum opus of the candy world.

• Those look soooo good!1 Answers
  • Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Inst...96 Answers
  • So ive always loved reeses, but are theses any good? 3 Answers
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This was such a cool way to combine two classic Reese's candies to make something new and unique. I set mine in the freezer for a few minutes before eating, and I thought they tasted delicious. It was a bit too much sugar for me in one piece of candy. I split the pack of 2 with my boyfriend and ended up giving him the other half of mine because it was too much...and that's coming from a major chocolate lover. Those of you with a really big sweet tooth will LOVE these.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I love Reese's Pieces and I like Reese's cups so I thought this would be an automatic win for me but something about it just wasn't my cup of tea. I think in recent years that Hershey's chocolate has been less and less appealing so perhaps that is what ruins these for me. Perhaps the texture of the Reese's Pieces within were not quite right for me. Regardless, I was not pleased with them personally although I am sure they are like-able for others.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was something I never realized I needed until I saw it at my local grocery store... I was so afraid I would hate it, but I ended up loving it!!! The texture is a bit weird, but as long as you remind your brain that there's something IN your peanut butter cup (and its supposed to be there) your mouth should be happy (I know mine was!)
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is my favorite kind of reeces peanut butter cups! The reeces pieces add a little bit of extra flavor and crunch to the peanut butter cup, which I love. Reeces peanut butter cups have always been one of my favorite candies, but this makes it even better! I highly recommend trying it out if you are a fan of the classic!
Lauren M.
The overall candy was great. It was the usual tasty chocolate and yummy peanut butter, but that’s also part of the problem. I didn’t notice hardly anything different about it. The pieces inside the cup were almost nonexistent. I could see them, but I could not tell much of a taste/texture difference.
Daniel C.
Grand Blanc
Best combo in the game! Delicious food for my entire family! We have many good restrictions such as gluten free, this makes it easy on us! The price is just right, and we are repeat customers. I would buy it again, recommend to family, and insist that friends buy.
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
If you've never been to Hershey Park, I recommend you go. Then, you'll never want to look for another review on a Reese's product, rather you'll be giving the reviews because you'd have fallen in love with it. It's a perfect combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate!
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a fun new addition to the brand. I've had a Bose in the regular size as well as in me jumbo cups super good would definitely recommend giving it a try especially if you're already a fan of the Reese's Pieces as well as their regular Peanut Butter Cup.
Jenny P.
Stockton, MO
I have to say I was rather disappointed with Hershey's reeses pieces peanut butter cups. The idea seemed great and I was excited to see them in the store. When I tried them it was a big let-down. They aren't much different from regular peanut butter cups. Of course they are delicious, peanut butter cups are, but there is no added quality of the reeses pieces being in them. In fact, it is pretty difficult to tell that there are reeses pieces even in them. This is one that I would recommend taking a pass on. Save your money and use it on something that actually lives up to its hype.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese’s peanut butter cups with Reese’s pieces inside make my tummy happy.  I love them so much.  They have a smooth yet crunchy taste.  Anytime I see them I tend to purchase.  I don’t see the often which is sad but always a treat!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!