BY RED ROSE TEA

For generations, members of the Red Rose Family have shared life’s special moments over the perfect cup of tea. Now, Red Rose ensures the tradition continues with a range of full-bodied and decadent black tea blends, perfect for any occasion. All the indulgence, none of the calories.

Red Rose® Simply Indulgent Tea
  • "I tried a cup of the Creme Caramel at the NYC Coffee and Tea Fest (nerd alert: I'm obsessed with tea) and also got a bag of it to take home (hurray for samples and swag!)." in 92 reviews
  • "I don't care for the caramel one but I absolutely adore the lemon chiffon one which tastes and smells exactly like a wonderful lemon dessert!" in 77 reviews
  • "The caramel flavor was a lot stronger than I thought it would be and I did feel like I was having a sweet treat without the calories." in 18 reviews
  • "It was alright i didnt care for the cream caramel the lemon chiffon was better but i didnt like it to much more.My brother tried them both and liked the lemon chiffon tho.I will be trying the others i seen tho.I recieved this product complimentary from influenster." in 15 reviews
  • "I received the Creme Caramel flavor in the J'adore Vox Box from Influenster, and had a sore throat, and had a cup right away, I added a little sugar, and honey, and a little bit of milk, it was great!" in 10 reviews
Rosalie C.
Foodie Expert
Red Rose is a traditional tea that you would see in many Irish households. Great for making a strong cup to keep you going through the day. Affordable and delicious.
kuku k.
Foodie Expert
i tasted this when it first came out. I loved the flavors. however, the local stores here in delaware don't seem to carry it anymore... Thank goodnees for Amazon.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Foodie Expert
I've tried the red raspberry tea that helps during woman's issues and it tastes great. Has a sweet pleasant flavor
Becca R.
East Machias, ME
Love it and makes great homemade ice tea. And this comes from someone whom can't stand Ice tea.
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
Okay, so to start this off. Full disclosure, I am a Tea Snob. I love tea, love it. So I was really excited when I received my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster and saw that it contained little baggies of tea. I usually love citrus teas, particularly lemon and orange so I tried the "Lemon Chiffon" first. My hubby always says that I have an usually sensitive sense of smell. And it's working in full force tonight apparently because that was the first thing I noticed with this tea. It smells overwhelmingly like an artificial lemon tart dessert, but not a home baked or bakery one. Something you'd buy in a prepackaged box from Hostess. I think the worst part is, is that the taste of this tea doesn't back up the smell. You expect the tea to taste as sickeningly sweet as it smells but it tastes just like normal, boring, black tea. I am thoroughly unimpressed with the "Lemon Chiffon". Don't even get me started on the after taste.

Moving on to the other tea flavor that was in my VoxBox, the "Creme Caramel". After my less than positive experience with the Lemon I was wary of the Creme Caramel. I was pleasantly surprised. After the appropriate amount of steeping time, I noticed that this cup of tea did not have the overwhelming scent that the first cup did. So, noting the pleasant scent, slight hints of caramel, I took a sip and again, pleasantly surprised. It had much more flavor than the lemon. It still tasted like tea, which I appreciated but I could detect definite notes of caramel in it. I wouldn't say that there is anything particularly 'cream-y' about the tea but if I added some milk or creamer to it, it might add some of that flavor or texture, but why ruin a good thing. Overall rating of the Red Rose teas? I'd give it a cumulative B. The Caramel gets an A, the lemon a C and that averages out a B.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Influenster recently sent me a new box of goodies in the J’Adore Voxbox. Among the various things in the box, was some tea. I’m a big fan of tea, and am always willing to try something new (on our honeymoon, we bought chocolate tea! It was… a little too interesting!). Anyways, this time I was sent two types of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea. The flavors I got were desserts: Lemon Chiffon and Creme Caramel. I tried the Creme Caramel last night. The instructions recommended adding a bit of milk, so I tried it both ways and thought that with the milk it tasted better. It was a little weird drinking black tea that tasted vaguely of dessert! The experience reminded me of drinking the various flavored coffee drinks in at Starbucks… except as tea instead. Right now, I’m trying out the Lemon Chiffon. I much prefer this flavor to the Creme Caramel. It still tastes and smells like dessert, but lemon resonates as more of a “tea” flavor to me. The lemon flavor isn’t as harsh as many other lemon teas can be, so it’s quite easy to drink without the need to add in any honey (as recommended). So, would I buy it again? Maybe the lemon chiffon flavor. It would be a fun one to share with guests, but not one I would drink on a regular basis.
Julia S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster (flavors lemon chiffon and creme caramel.)

I'm rather picky when it comes to tea, rarely finding any flavored ones I like and...

These ones are no different.

Sure, the unbrewed tea bags smell lovely; like the desserts themselves and I would love to just hang them up everywhere. But after brewing, they more so smelled more so of the lightly burnt versions.

Luckily they didn't taste as such; like a lightly sweet creamy clear liquid version of the desserts... sort of. Many will find this appealing, perhaps more so non-tea drinkers as I found little to no actually tea flavor. I oftened wondered if it had tea at all!

So I don't think this is a product I would normally buy, though it's not really a product I can call good or bad. It really depends on your taste.
Racheal L.
Meadville, PA
Foodie Expert
I was able to try Red Rose Créme Caramel thanks to Influenster. I was absolutely amazed by the flavor of this tea. I prepared it as suggested on the package which included adding a splash of milk. I also added a little sugar as I would with any other tea. The tea was very creamy and the caramel flavor definitely popped through. It amazes me that these flavors are all natural. Red Rose Tea has all the flavor of dessert with none of the guilt! I highly recommend giving this tea a shot. I can't wait to try more Red Rose flavors.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I absolutely love drinking tea, So when I got this in my J'adore voxbox from influenster I was very excited. I never heard of Red Rose tea before, but after drinking the red rose tea it is definitely going to be a common household product in my house. When I first open the tea bag the smell was insanely amazing! and I couldn't wait for my microwave to finish heating up my water so I could drink it! At first I wanted to see how it would taste without any sugar so I tried it and it didn't taste good. So I moved on and added sugar and it started tasting better, so I took it one set farther and added milk and OH! did it Taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! I recommended this tea to everyone!
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm SO glad I received this in my VoxBox! I received the Creme Caramel and Lemon Chiffon flavors. They're both fantastic. I was expecting to like the lemon (I'm a huge fan of lemon anything -- no exaggeration), but I was a little hesitant about the caramel. To my surprise, the caramel has a subtle, creamy caramel flavor layered over a good quality black tea. The lemon was a winner in flavor and texture (again, probably because I have skewed preference). I'll definitely be searching for this tea in stores!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Whats your favorite flavor from this brand?
Michelle O.
Middletown , NY
What's your favorite flavor? I'm getting mine soon in my #j'adorevoxbox
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
Did anyone one add sweeteners ? be cuase i didnot need to
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Would you suggest I buy this product, or not? And why.
Kayla D.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Foodie Expert
Were you able to find the Red Rose Creme Caramel tea in your grocery store? What store do you shop?