BY RED ROSE TEA

Finally – a water enhancer with no dyes or coloring that’s made from real brewed tea. Make boring water taste tea-rrific with REAL TEA from Red Rose!

• Did anyone get Black Tea in there Voxbox? How do you like it? 6 Answers
  • I do not like tea at all and somehow am receiving this in my VoxB...5 Answers
  • Which flavor did you get in the Voxbox? Which would you like to t...12 Answers
Red Rose® Real Tea Earl Premium Water Enhancer
  • "I dont drink a lot of cold tea, and I dont drink much sweet tea- the Blackcurrant Raspberry tea tasted a bit too sweet for me, but otherwise after my initial shock I came around to it." in 33 reviews
  • "Im a fan Of Tea anykind of tea so i was excited when i got this product complimentary from influenster.Let Me tell you I LOVED it." in 28 reviews
  • "Red Rose's Water Enhancers were really good for times like these when you just need to grab a bottle of water on your way out the door." in 16 reviews
  • "I received this on the UNI voxbox and never heard of the brand before so I didn't think I would like it, but this is pretty good especially since it can be used in cold tea or hot tea. " in 14 reviews
  • "Influenster sent me a Red Rose Tea Real Tea Water Enhancer in Black Tea complimentary for testing purposes in my UniVoxBox." in 14 reviews
Anna H.
I received for testing purposes complimentary from Influenster #UniVoxBox. I grabbed my favorite glass filled it with 8 ounces of water as recommended on the Red Rose REAL TEA Bottle squeezed one good squirt and immediately my water turned into tea. I did give a stir and drank it on the front porch as I looked at the rest of my products. This Premium Water Enhancer is SO GOOD!! I never tried Red Rose Tea brand until that Saturday afternoon and I am so glad I got it in my #UniVoxBox. Its not overly sweet just a hint which defiantly makes me happy because I don't like my tea to sweet if sweetened at all. On a side note I drank this the next day hot and its just as good. The Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer get a 5 $$$$$ from me FOR TASTE AND GOOD QUALITY ALSO PRICE IS RIGHT! Another great point is I put this Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer(Black Tea flavor) in my purse along with a water bottle and while at work on Monday I used two squirts in a 16 ounce water bottle and I had lightly sweetened tea in an instant at lunch time. Then after work I have to classes and had another water bottle and the tea enhancer in my tote bag with my books. Half way through the first lecture I made another bottle of yummy tea! This is truly a convenient way to have a great drink anytime anywhere!
Carolyn S.
I am a tea drinker, and I love both hot and iced tea. Influenster sent me a Red Rose Tea Real Tea Water Enhancer in Black Tea complimentary for testing purposes in my UniVoxBox. I followed the directions and put one squeeze of the product into 8 ounces of water. I can definitely tell that it's real tea because it smells, tastes and looks like real tea. The ingredients are Cane sugar, select tea blend, filtered water, sucralose, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservatives.) It needs no refrigeration after it's been opened, which is awesome because then you can throw it in your purse or backpack and make iced tea wherever you go. It's way easier than brewing hot tea, waiting for it to cool, and then pouring over ice! But I didn't like how sweetened this product is. I don't take any sugar or sweetener in my tea, so I was disappointed that this was as sweet as it was. There are only 5 calories, so that's nice, but they keep the calorie count low by adding sucralose, which is an artificial sweetener. I don't use artificial sweeteners in anything, because I think they are unhealthy and can be dangerous. So I would not buy this variety of water enhancer, but it Red Rose Tea made an unsweetened variety, I would look into that because I love the convenience and I love tea!
Hannah A.
Jackson, OH
Sometimes, in college you end up waking up super late for a morning class and end up needing to basically roll out of bed and go. Red Rose's Water Enhancers were really good for times like these when you just need to grab a bottle of water on your way out the door. You can put a couple drops of the water enhancer in the bottle and you'll have some nice tea to drink. I think that this will work for a lot of people and they'll like it quite well, but I didn't like it at all. Yes it was really easy and simple to use, but it didn't have a great taste to it. To me it just tasted like instant tea, which I really hate the taste of. However, my mom and brother really liked it; so I guess that some people don't mind it tasting more like instant tea, though for me it was just a bit icky.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
First impression: First of all, I was THRILLED to see the box had the Real Tea Enhancers. I just got into those types of water flavorings, have tried a few and canNOT wait to try this one!! I'm so happy to see that there is no dyes or colorings in this kind, that had been my least favorite part about the other brands. I also like the fact it can be used in hot or cold water (I love hot and cold tea) and I LOVE the flavor influenster chose for me!! Blackcurrant Raspberry....yum!
After use: The color of this product is absolutely horrible....having brown water in my clear bottle......looks pretty disgusting. Using the blue bottle I have almost makes it worse. Past that, this tea is DELICIOUS!!!! Not too sweet, not too bitter, just perfect. I didn't need to use too much either. I am a water drinker, and this makes it even better. This tea gets ten stars!!!! I would 100% buy this at the store!
Catherine D.
Chesterfield, MO
I got this in my Uni VoxBox and tried it out right away! I usually stay away from water enhancers because they strike me as a little chemical-ie but this one has a short ingredient list. I have used Mio in the past and this works pretty much the same. It basically makes your water into tea. As for the taste, I feel like I can taste the sucralose, and I actually prefer my tea unsweetened. I might prefer some of the flavors they offer that contain fruit flavors, and I may try them out. This could be good for masking nasty tap water taste, and I will definitely use it if I need a caffeine boost and coffee is unavailable. I think it will come in handy when I'm traveling. Basically, if you like tea, and you're on the go a lot, this could be a great product for you.
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
I'd never heard of this product until I received it from Influenster in my Uni Vox Box. I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to water enhances of any sort, especially when it comes to tea - being from South Georgia, its gotta be iced sweet tea through and through :)
But I gave it a try anyways. It was pretty good, although I'm not sure i did it right. It didn't have any instructions on the bottle, so I wasn't sure how much to use. The first time, I don't think I used enough, and it tasted very watered down. The second time I may have used to much. I received the Black Tea flavor, and I've never tried black tea before, so I didn't know what to expect.
The third time, I got it right, and it actually tasted pretty good. If you're a fan of "instant tea" like this, I'd recommend Red Rosé Real Tea. It's a simple, easy on-the-go extra for your plain cup of water.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I tried the Black Tea in my water bottle a few weeks ago, and I was not impressed. I would not completely take my opinion of it too seriously though because I am not a black tea fan. I only like it when it has certain flavors added to it, so this product just did not do it for me. I am sure those who have an acquired taste for plain black tea could really enjoy this product. It is handy to have though, I would love to try the other flavors sometime! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
You know, there aren’t nearly enough blackcurrant flavored things available in America. I guess we Americans like our sweet flavors, and blackcurrants are more tart and less sugary than strawberries or blackberries. But when blended with raspberry flavoring, as it is in Red Rose Tea’s new water enhancer, the blackcurrant has a rich sweetness that is very pleasant. This almost like real tea, but it’s definitely a doctored flavor, like the drinker added several lumps of sugar before passing the cup to you. Well, cane sugar is the second ingredient, so no surprise there. Still, that distinctive black tea flavor is definitely there. It'll do in a pinch when I want instant ice tea, but brewing proper tea leaves will always taste better with stronger, more naturalistic flavors.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received my free sample of the Red Rose Tea Water Enhancer earlier this week in the UniVoxBox. Let me first tell you that I do NOT enjoy tea. The Red Rose (Black Tea) water enhancer really spruced up plain old water! The best part, It doesn't need refrigeration! That's a plus because I always forget to put it back in the refrigerator. Silly me! Next, there is no dye and no coloring and its lightly sweetened, resulting in a low amount of calories. 5 calories to be exact. Last, this tiny little bottle has 24 servings and will last you for quite sometime, unless of course you are sharing. Overall, this product is awesome goodness to spice up any dull water!
Bree L.
I received this product from Influenster via the UniVoxBox- I was excited to try this product because I drink water all day, everyday and always look for ways to enhance my water. I was disappointed when I saw this had caffeine in it and they do not make one that is caffeine free. However, my boyfriend tried it and loves it, he already used the whole bottle and have been in search of another one (no luck yet). He loved the flavor and liked that he could use it in cold or hot water!
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
Which flavor did you get in the Voxbox? Which would you like to try in the future?
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Did anyone get Black Tea in there Voxbox? How do you like it?
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I would love to try this, I'm a huge tea lover.. Are they good??
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
I do not like tea at all and somehow am receiving this in my VoxBox. How could I get around this situation? Because when I do the reviews, I'm obviously not going to like it at all.
Breanna 21467 J.
Chestnut Rdg, NY
Are these teas artificially sweetened?