BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Brush Cleansing Palette - The Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette helps sweep away makeup, oil, and impurities from bristles to give you truer, more consistent color application.Benefits:Performance-grade silicone: lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit comfortably over your handExclusive multi-textured surfaces: designed to gently work between the bristles for enhanced deep cleansingFeatures:All synthetic materials that are easy to clean, and 100% cruelty-freeHeat ResistantDishwasher safeAbout the brand:Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman offers high-tech brushes and makeup tutorials that help you to reveal your inner expert.About the brushes:Three step color-coded system makes getting the perfect look easy every timeUltra plush synthetic bristles are hand-cut for smooth finishExtended aluminum ferrule makes brushes light and easy-to-useSelf-standing base for easy storage/displayBrush name for easy reference - Brush Cleansing Palette see more...

Jennah G.
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
I haven’t cleaned my brushes for the main purpose of making this review. As you can see my Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush is very dirty with foundation. I use the Real Techniques Gel Brush Cleanser to clean all of my brushes. The product is a clear gel that smells so good and cleans so much better than anything I’ve ever used on my brushes. You don’t have to use shampoo or any kind of conditioner. The product leaves my brushes looking brand new and I would DEFINITELY recommend this product!!
Daniella G.
Real Techniques cleaning brush kit a been a life saver for me. It takes me less time to clean all my brushes and had to use very little product to get thw brushes clean. The ridges on the palette are great for sifferent sizes brush heads. Help to make cleaning them less of a hassle.
The only down side is cleaning the palette tray when done "leaning the brushes. I even ran it through the dishwasher ( this was not a recommendation on the product), it was my own trial error process. This worked great. No damage to product, but ridges still had foundation residue on it. It could be the type of foundation that I use. I do recommend for eyeshadow brushes and foundation powders but NOT brushes that use liquid foundation!
jordan r.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
I hate cleaning my brushes because it takes so long, this tool seriously speeds up the process! I use it every single time I clean my brushes! It makes my brushes look brand new!

I love how there are different sized ridges on the pad so you can clean any size brush!

The really compact brushes always make me nervous for not getting enough product out but this seriously does the job! It takes everything out!

It’s a very soft silicone material which is so easy to keep clean! It isn’t rough on my brushes either!

I purchased mine at Kohl’s for $12.99 with 3 packets of cleanser. I have also seen it online and sold in Ulta!

Such a great buy! So worth having!
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette, 0.32 Ounce more...
I love this! The texture in the bottom of the pallet helps distribute the shampoo through out the bristles and help to remove left over product from the brush. I really liked the sample of the brush cleaner as well. It got brushes really clean and rinsed out easily. It also seemed to moisturize the hairs and didn't leave a slight residue like some other brush cleaners I've tried. I plan on grabbing the brush cleaner the next time I van get my hands on it. I highly recommend this product it's affordable and makes the daunting task of brush cleaning a breeze.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
Because I use my makeup brushes daily, it is imperative I keep them clean. In watching many a makeup tutorial, I've seen these cleansing palettes as a great tool for cleaning brushes. The Real Techniques palette is wonderful! I used the sample packets of cleanser and was pleased with the outcome. You need a small amount of product, add water, and use the ridges and grooves on the palette to get the old makeup out. It's so much easier than working product out by hand! I no longer dread cleaning my brushes thanks to this palette!
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
For a drugstore cleaning product I actually use this over my beauty blender brand when cleaning my beauty blenders and brushes the cleanser that comes with it is great so I bought the bottle and a little scrubby pad works great as well it’s gentle but gets the grooves going just enough to get everything clean definitely recommend it
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
My mom actually bought me this product and I Love is soooo much it! The tray helps clean the brushes so much faster and I really feel like it cleans in between the bristles so much better! The cleaning gel it comes with works like a charm. There’s no chemical smell to the cleansing gel so that’s always a plus!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got this for the cleaning pad. And tried the soap, yuck, I hated the flowery, strong, Overpowering, lingering scent it left on my brushes. Definitely took a few good washes to get that smell out. And it didn't even wash them well. The pad on the other had works great. Only negative on it for me is that it has a handle on the back, which is nice if you perfer to hold it, but I like to set in in the sink, and it's not level cus of this. But I kept the plastic backing it came with and just use that to stabilize the pad! It was around $20, so kindof pricey, I wasn't looking to spend that much, but it works and will definitely last.
Krystal L.
East Syracuse , NY
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette, 0.32 Ounce, Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
I've tried both of these products and love them, the pallet makes it so much easier to clean my brushes, it gets every little spot of makeup out of each brush without ruining them, and the cleanser makes them nice and clean and so smooth after being dried Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette
Lisa A.
Springfield
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
I got this a couple of months ago and it makes cleaning my brushes so much easier. The sample cleaner that comes with it worked well. I always used a bar of ivory soap and my finger to clean but this helps get those spots that you miss but think you get. Be sure to use a good brush cleaner for best results.
Manon S.
Montreal, QC
I want to buy this product but I wonder if It's very necessary ? I mean is that really essential for a better cleaning ? Thanks :)
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
I have been looking for a brush cleaner for years. Right now I use a glass jar and baby shampoo to clean my brushes. How does this palette work, well enough that I can still use gentle shampoo to clean the brushes or do you recommend buying the Real Techniques Brush Cleaning Gel as well?
Abigail N.
Has anyone ruined their brushes using this cleaner pad? Do you lose bristles from your brushes?
Mariam A.
Does it clean well? The real techniques brushes are really good and I love them. So I bet this is good too! I would love to try this !
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Is good to clean brushes?