Real Techniques Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush uploaded by Amanda S.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush - The Real Techniques Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush has a flat edge to cover large areas of the face and an angled edge to contour around eyes, nose and chin to mask imperfections.Features:Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durabilityHandles: Weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeupTips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finishBenefits:Ideal for: creams, powders, and liquidsCoverage: medium to full coveragePrimary use: contouring and highlighting to create definitionSecondary use: buffing and blending foundationThe Bold Metals Collection:Introducing a new line of luxury makeup brushes designed with sisters Sam & Nic Chapman. The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for optimal control and comfort. Refined artistry cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application.Color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application:Gold = BasePlatinum = EyeRose Gold = Finish - Bold Metals 102 Triangle Concealer Brush see more...

Kelsey P.
Again, real techniques killed it with this brush. Gold metal handle with weighted brass ferrule=amaze application of concealer. Seriously, the weight of these brushes is one of the most satisfying things you'll ever know, and the bristles on this piece of the bold metals are still super soft and dense, but more sturdy than the arched powder, which gives maximum coverage of concealer. Cleaning this brush with minimal effort restore the bristles back to their original yellow to white gradient, with no fallout. It's perfect for under eye concealing, and I bought a second for applying primer under my eyes as well because I'm a pathetic sucker for this collection.
Jasmine S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I did not like this brush. I thought I could use it to get a precise application of my concealer under my eyes, but it just made it this splotchy mess. I may have used it incorrectly, but I followed the directions I found using the Real Techniques video on YouTube. I prefer the Real Techniques sponge to this applicator. Now its just a pretty brush on my desk and nothing else.
Baby H.
Bridgeport, CT
This is another win for Real Techniques! I actually bought a set of three RT metals brushes. They are now my favorites. I use all three brushes every time I do my makeup. They are so soft and so pretty!
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Another beautiful looking brush. However I do not like this for doing my concealer. I feel it just doesn’t apply product well. The bristles are soft and does not shed. May work for others just not me.
Amanda S.
The shape of it is perfect to get into the small areas of your face! You can use this for multiple things. It’s easy to apply! I found this at T.J.Maxx for only $4 can’t beat that!! I will be buying another one!
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I really couldn't find a use for this brush and then I decided to use it to apply my primer. I always do my eyebrows and eye makeup before everything else so when I put on my primer it gets a little thought to apply around my eyebrows. The shape of this brush is perfect for that. It's gets around my brows perfectly without messing them up.
Tara R.
Porcupine
I love the real techniques brushes! They’re so good for such an affordable price. It doesn’t take to much work to get a flawless finish, works like a miracle. Plus some brushes look nice, too!
Rachel P.
Vail, AZ
Ehh I wasn’t a fan of these brushes they felt kinda of cheap definitely not like the regular RT brushes I wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but I did like the weight and look of the handle very pretty but that’s all it had going for it and cost wise they were a bit too much for a drug store brand
Lily A.
North Las Vegas
This is a great brush I love it it's perfect and leaves your makeup looking flawless.I always tell my friends about it and I told them that is cheap and prefect for the price it is retailing for. 100% in love
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Love this concealer brush. It washes well, apploes evenly, and without any streaks. These brushes are very durable and great for the use we put on them as women! Cost is not bad at all. They can be found at your typical beauty stores and even some drug stores.