BY QUAKER #16 in Hot Cereal

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. Packed with wholesome multi-grains and chunks of real fruit and nuts – delicious walnuts, sweet apples, and tasty cranberries, Quaker® Real Medleys®Apple Walnut Oatmeal+ is an oatmeal experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Dried Sweetened Apples (Apples, Sugar), Dried Sweetened Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Walnuts Coated With Rosemary Extract, Brown Sugar, Dehydrated Apples (Apples, Sugar, Fructose, Cinnamon, Malic Acid, Sodium Sulfite For Color Retention), Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Contains Wheat And Walnut Ingredients.

• I have never tried instant oatmeal... is this one better than hom...1 Answers
  • This seems kind of small, is it a filling breakfast?2 Answers
  • Can I just add hot water or does it have to be microaved?1 Answers
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut
  • "I tried the Cherry Pistachio and Peach Almond, expecting them to be much like other instant oatmeals I've tried, but these were definitely different!" in 92 reviews
  • "I've tried almost all flavors: Apple Walnut, Peach Almond and Summertime Berry and all three of these have been absolutely scrumptious!" in 91 reviews
  • "I didn't need to add any extra sugar to the Apple Walnut flavor but felt that some of the berries in the Summer Berry flavor were a little tart." in 81 reviews
  • "First, they are good, ok portion, quick/easy/convenient.. but I don't feel like they have enough flavor, tasted really bland to me (I bought a few peach almond.)" in 76 reviews
  • "I love oatmeal and how easy these are for me to stash in my desk at work (I use instant hot water from a single serve coffee machine too!)." in 46 reviews
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
This oatmeal is easy to make in the morning and take on the go. While I have always preferred buying the plain packs and adding my own fruits and nuts, this prepackaged and flavored oatmeal makes mornings quicker and easier. It isn't too sweet, and still leaves me satisfied. The medleys are a million times better than the packets, because they have nuts and other textures in them. They're great. I'd say a tad pricey, but still worth it.
Amy B.
Love these for a quick breakfast or even a snack. Satisfying to my sweet tooth, and I regularly buy these when I find them on sale. However, they are pricey other wise. Tastes good, and I love the nuts and berries and other flavors of the medleys. I also really love the Old Fashioned oats and love to make Oatmeal from scratch and use a little bit of brown sugar and cinnamon to top it.
Kelly H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is my go-to breakfast during the work week. It's so simple and fast to prepare. I gave it 4 starts because the water marking seems off to me. When I fill the cup to the line with water, it is too watery for my taste. I use slightly less water and it tastes great. The cranberries add a nice sweet and tart flavor to oatmeal.
Tracy H.
Foodie Expert
Makes eating healthy easy! The flavors are great. I've been very impressed with the flavor selection so far, they seem to come out with new flavors. I also love the containers, so cute! Would be great if you're traveling. If I can get them on sale, I usually try to stock up, otherwise it can be a little expensive.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Great tasting but pretty pricey. The oatmeal medleys are delicious- the fruit chunks are ample and have a great taste and the oatmeal is filling. However, you get the same amount as in a packet for quite a bit more money, I'm not sure it's worth the price increase when you can buy the packets.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
They're a little pricey, but I really like these oatmeal cups. The fruit flavors are good but overpowering, and they all have large chunks of real fruit and berries in them. Also, they're easy to make, as long as you have a spoon and hot water or a microwave. Easy for a grab and go breakfast
roberta b.
Nedrow, NY
This is so yummy and affordable which makes it absolutely perfect for me! My grandkids love it as well and will often climb in my lap and be very bold in wanting it! I usually have to end up giving them the whole thing and making myself another one which doesn't usually make it either!
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Foodie Expert
Yum yum. great to keep in the desk at work for a quick breakfast if you are running late out of the house. all grocery stores have them, but i will usually buy when on sale 10 for 10$ etc since they are a bit pricey normally. better than a packet any day!
Ashley H.
Iowa City, IA
These are my favorite on the go breakfast. My one year old also loves these and it makes it easy to fix when were rushed in the mornings. We eat it at least once week and would definitely recommend it to others who like oatmeal and need a quick breakfast!
Danielle T.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect to have at my desk for morning i woke up too late for breakfast at home. Fast, tasty and a little more guilt-free than some alternatives. I love the real fruit and nuts in there and the fact there isn't as much sugar as others.
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite flavor of this oatmeal? Mine is the Summer Berries
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What flavor did you get in your Holiday VoxBox?
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
Does anyone know who sells this, I haven't really looked around yet
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Are this filling? Or do they leave you still hungry?
Rachel A.
Who would recommend trying these?