Q-tips® Precision Tips™
Top Questions See all 52 Q&A
- "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
- "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
- "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
- "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
- "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
1makeup especially eyeliner,eyeshadow and lipstick
2Nails= cleaning, painting techniques, and occasionally getting dirt from under my nails.
3 cleaning my car. Yes I use these for tiny cracks and crannies that's hard to dust. Works well with vents too.
4 you guessed it around the house cleaning. Tiny spots can't hide from me.
5 my son. Yep that's right I use these on my child he hates getting his nails clean. I clean them with these and push back his cuticles.
6 school art projects. Great for painting, glueing, ECT.
7 my animals. Health issues with some of the strays I have found that need a little extra care.
8In Hobbies example face painting, cake decorating, sketching. The list could go on forever but I think you got the point.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos