BY Q-TIPS® #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the tip and how well it works, it's great for so many things such as cleaning up manicures/pedicure, great for applying makeup and cleaning around the eyes, it's also great for dusting the hard spots in the corners etc." in 10 reviews
Amelia B.
Riverdale , GA
Wonderful for makeup use, cleanups, your ears (of course), etc. this it's a great product to get into those small spaces, and it's very easy to use. It's affordable as well and located in a local drugstore or super center 👍🏾👍🏾
Jillian C.
Maurice, LA
The blunt tipped ones are nice for ears and the bigger smudges, but when I have a mess up in my nail polish I like to use these. They are a decent price and they last a long time. At least for me they do. Totally would recommend these or others. Very useful product.
Brooke B.
Jacobsburg, OH
Perfect for cleaning up my eye shadows and they are even great for blending eye shadows! I don't go a single day without using these because they are easy to use and they are a great price! I will continue to purchase this product!
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
As someone who makes 10,000 mistakes on my eyeliner, I appreciate these precision tips to help me get rid of fine line mistakes. I use this for my eyeliner, my nails, as well as to clean hard to reach crevices at home.
Sara S.
Keller, TX
I use these q tips almost daily when it comes to applying my makeup up. Also the precision tip allows it to get into hard to reach places like keyboards or desk items when cleaning! They are very versatile and essential to the home!
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The regular q-tips have a lot of different uses for them. These precision tips are better for make up clean ups. There are times when your mascara smears on your eyeshadow and you don't want to wreck all of it. These are for moments like that.
Deborha D.
Uniontown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the precision tip, absolutely great to keep around the house, I use them for wakeup, cleaning and also personal hygiene! Get them at Walmart usually under $5 and I used probably 3-4 times a week! They work absolutely amazing!
Cerina S.
Stockton
I really like these as a posed to regular q tips they just seem easier to use and very affective and I really like them when cleaning my daughters ears because she's a baby and it's easier using a smaller q tip than a larger one
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
Q-Tips are a must have in every house it works for almost everything either cleaning small spots,ears,piercings or for doing projects . I use it everyday I can not live without it would definitely recommend to everyone
Ashanti M.
When I have to clean up my eyeliner or remove mascara when I mess up a bit these q tips are my go to. I usually by them at the pharmacy for $3 but if you go to any dollar store the q tips from there will work just as good.
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
The Colony, TX
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the tip linty? Or firm?