BY Q-TIPS® #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the tip and how well it works, it's great for so many things such as cleaning up manicures/pedicure, great for applying makeup and cleaning around the eyes, it's also great for dusting the hard spots in the corners etc." in 10 reviews
Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
I used these sometimes. And so does my whole family. For lots of things, whether it's cleaning or makeup. It's really good thing to keep around the house. Don't forget to clean your ears out ya hear hahah.
Nicole M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best! I use them daily and they are super affordable. I purchase them at drug stores. They are easy to use. They went over my expectations. I recommend them to everyone who needs a little clean up.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love he precision tips for getting Jose hard to reach places on my face where I have makeup smudges. These are a great thing to have on hand every time you do your makeup, they work well and have saved my makeup looks many times!
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love multi-use products in addition to cleaning out your ears are all also really great for cleaning nail polish cleaning up makeup and cool arts and crafts projects to for kids I would recommend buying this.
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
These are the best tool for precision make up.. they work so well at sharpening liner and getting the little areas that brushes don't reach. They are so affordable and I use them daily! Very nice tool for your make up kit.
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
These are great for fixing makeup oops moments. I've tried generic tips and I always end up going back to the name brand qtips. Use them every time I shower and have a handful in the toiletries bag at all times. And in my makeup case.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my nail polish to clean the spots that are not goood . Other than that you can use it for other things like to remove some of your eye makeup or for some other things it works great ! 🤗
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
These are great for cleaning under bottom eye leashes after applying mascara. I use them after every application. Very easy to use. Meets expectations for makeup application. I would recommend it to others!
Andrea A.
Sturgis, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these things for EVERYTHING!!! Cleaning my laptop, my ears, and even doing My makeup. I use them on just about a daily basis & they're SO affordable. I would definitely recommend these.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Q-tips are awesome. They clean out the ears very well. I do however use them for when I mess up my eyeliner and eye shadows/ bought this product at Wal Mart. Would recommend to others
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
The Colony, TX
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the tip linty? Or firm?