BY Q-TIPS® #6 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
We all know we never only use q tips for there main purpose of cleaning your ears they are also great for cleaning up your makeup. Make a mistake just take a moist q tip and bam the mistake Never happened. You didn't see a thing! They are also great to use when doing your nails!
Lexi H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
good for makeup, not so much for ears so be careful. if you need a little help on you're eyeliner, like me, use these to clean. the tip is very sturdy so it gives a nice crease. also good for those pesky mascara marks on eyelids. I would purchase again!
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
So many uses! I use these to touch my eye liner or my eye make up in areas ive messed up a little, I use these to clean my ears (dont go to far ive heard you can puncture your ear drum), I use these for my nail polish around my finger if it goes off a little, I mean you can find uses for these little guys everywhere!! And they are very cheap!
Samantha C.
I love this precision cotton tips. Good to dry ears and also for make up cleaning . They are affordable specially when there are sales!! They are great quality and worth the price. So satisfied with this product!
Brooke B.
This is great for makeup, cleaning up eye shadow, lips, etc. it is easy to use. Very affordable and effective also, would recommend to anyone uses qtips. Better than other brands I have used before would buy again
Bryanna R.
Meridian, MS
These are even better than the normal ones. Especially when it comes to makeup and nail art. The precision tips allow for detailed work and straight edges. I would definitely recommend these! They are absolutely amazing!
Kubra S.
I love these it is a must-have for me they don't really hurt there so if they're good for your ears I love them they always have to be with me because I clean my ears so they just really nice and I don't really think they put anything in there awesome
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
The pointy tips on these Q tips are great for fixing up mistakes when painting nails, fixing up eyeliner to get the perfect winged look. And even fixing up lip liner or any other makeup errors. Great product!
Samantha W.
Springfield, MO
These are great! I love using Q-Tips but these are the best for cleaning up my eye liner or mascara on my lower lash line. They're so precise and can really help clean up little things that regular Q-Tips are too big for.
Lauren S.
I use q-tips for so much! Cleaning my ears, cleaning my keyboard, while I'm doing makeup to help clean up my face. There are infinite uses for this product. So simple yet so brilliant! I always have q-tips!
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Sharon S.
Is the tip linty? Or firm?