BY Q-TIPS® #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the tip and how well it works, it's great for so many things such as cleaning up manicures/pedicure, great for applying makeup and cleaning around the eyes, it's also great for dusting the hard spots in the corners etc." in 10 reviews
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These babies are great for nail polish remover touch ups! For many years I had used Qtips to remove nail polish goofs around the cuticle and although they worked great, they would sometimes remove the polish too! With these precision tipped Qtips cotton swabs there is no more of that! A simple but absolute Genius idea!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
These q-tips are amazing for makeup lovers ! They are great for fixing eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lip stick, pretty much for anything. The pointed tip helps to get in creases and areas where you need to fix something but don't want to mess your make up up. These are a must have !
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
I found these while shopping at Walmart. I was excited because I have four kiddos and these will help to clean the outer part of the ear. This helps me to get in the little crevices. Also this helps when cleaning up your under eye makeup. I absolutely love these precision point qtips!
Jasmine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for those hard to reach areas when cleaning and has so many uses when doing your makeup. I personally use it to clean up the edges of a messy manicure, wipe away eyeshadow fallout or mascara smudges. Super versatile and definitely would recommend.
Nanci A.
Q-tips!!!! A must have for all the makeup lovers, sometimes you smear a little mascara or even lipstick smear and who's there to save you before you end up mixing colors the Q-tip bot only does it clean your ears good it is a good beauty tool to clean nd perfect makeup! This is a must in makeup tools. Love my Q-tip!
Erica M.
Lafayette
HUGE LIFE SAVER!!!!

I like to get crazy with my nail art And these precise tip q-tips are always there to correct every mistake and to make sure my nails are on fleek 😉 also great to perfect the cat Eye And great for the ultimate cut crease! I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth G.
Lunenburg, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Q-tips mainly for the shape that they are. The shape makes it easier to fix up any makeup flaws I have. Just a couple tips, if you mess up on your winged eyeliner, add a little concealer to the q-tip and go over the spot that is messed up. If you get mascara on your eyelid, wait until the mascara smudge has dried and wipe it off with the q-tip.
crystal g.
hermiston
this is good for cleaning the years but it's also good for like smudging out make up since it has a little pointy tip there really is no comparison to other products this one is actually one that I would use for me years and all the other thin ones I definitely want to use for many years but this works for the different make up at all
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love these. I use them for Everything! Makeup, getting abound my cuticle when I mess up on my Mani.. Putting on eyeshadow in a pinch when I don't have my brushes. Cleaning the grand kids ears when they're over, ever so gently. I use them in craft projects for clean up. I use them almost daily and buy them in the largest pack I can find.
Cristy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for make up accidents! Whether your eyeliner is smudged or your mascara caught onto your eyelid or shadow, these q tips will swiftly do the job in cleaning it up. It won't mess up your entire make up and smudge it everywhere, you can clean up the littlest spots! It's pointed at the ends so it makes it easier than just regular round q tips
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
The Colony, TX
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the tip linty? Or firm?