BY Q-TIPS® #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the tip and how well it works, it's great for so many things such as cleaning up manicures/pedicure, great for applying makeup and cleaning around the eyes, it's also great for dusting the hard spots in the corners etc." in 10 reviews
Lauren F.
Southaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Shani R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really, really love these q-tips. I know you're technically not supposed to use them to clean out your ears (but who doesn't, right?), but they make it so easy. Whenever you have a little wax buildup or feel like you're getting an ear infection, dousing the end with some saline solution or hydrogen peroxide clears the problem up with no issue. They really are precise as the name suggests. Not only that, but when you're applying eyeliner or shadow and get a little overzealous, using a small amount of remover on the end cleans it up in just a couple of seconds. They're gentle on the skin and have so many uses; I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Taleah W.
Sacramento, CA
I know what your thinking why are you giving a review on a totally affordable everyday product. But this is more than that , this could be used for things you didn't know about. Sometimes I use this for make mistakes or to make smudges with my eyeliner. I also use this to correct nail polish mistakes around the skin area , hopefully this showed you that these are more than household items
Gigie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a must-have product to keep at home! I use it all the time when I do my makeup, if I have to clean up my eyeliner or mascara. The precision tip is sooo perfect for under eye and lid area, plus it's not harsh at all! All you have to do is just dab it into any makeup remover and you're all set! They are also great for clean my baby's nose, since the tiny precision tip is perfect for the little ones!
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how these differ from the normal q tips, but I've used these also and don't see a huge difference so I think the normal will work just fine and I would assume are probably a bit cheaper. But I used these for intensely precise adjustments or clean ups. Add a little warm water or oil to help, if I've got foundation or other product to watch out for I'll try the q tip dry first and see what I can remove or fix.
Emma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Q-tips are great for many different things. I use them to clean up makeup mistakes. I also use them to remove any nail polish I accidentally get on my skin around my nail. It is also great for cleaning little places such as in between the keys on a keyboard. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These precision Q-tips are a must have on my makeup vanity. I use these to apply my Glitter shadows. They hold the product well and allow for very little fallout. These Q-tips are also good for making sure your makeup gets into small crevices like the corners or your eyes as well as correcting small mistakes. They are perfect. The pointed tip is excellent!
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These precision q-tips are my favorite for my vanity. I use these for everything makeup related. They help me correct a messed up wing liner, lipstick lines get perfected, smudging liners are my favorite. Sometimes my nose contouring is a little heavy/dark it helps lighten up my heavy hand. I'm not sure I can live without these!
Stephanie G.
I love these!! I use these all the time to clean up my eye makeup to make it sharper and to clean up my lip line when I apply liquid lipstick. They have a pointed tip that isn't wobbly to really be precise but they feel nice and soft on your skin. I don't have a bad thing to say about them.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These babies are great for nail polish remover touch ups! For many years I had used Qtips to remove nail polish goofs around the cuticle and although they worked great, they would sometimes remove the polish too! With these precision tipped Qtips cotton swabs there is no more of that! A simple but absolute Genius idea!
Anais P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these!! Great for taking of makeup or incase that winged eyeliner didn't come out perfect! Also great for taking off nailpolish! Every girls must have!!
Chinaza N.
Do you guys like this product?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What are the many purposes of this product?
Is it good to clean ur ear wax with this?
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they good for cleaning nail polish mistakes?