BY Q-TIPS® #5 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love the tip and how well it works, it's great for so many things such as cleaning up manicures/pedicure, great for applying makeup and cleaning around the eyes, it's also great for dusting the hard spots in the corners etc." in 10 reviews
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I love these q tips because you can use them for almost anything like cleaning your nails , ears and under your nails because of the way they are made , anyone can afford theses , you can get them at Sally's, heb, Wal-Mart , target , Kroger and Albertson , and they are made with great quality and I would recommend this to anyone to buy and plus it's a great product and again you can find them for the most anywhere like amazon.com an ebay.come also ♡
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
BEST Qtips! i mostly used them to clean off my eyeliner when i wanted that really sharp wing and once i found these i never went back to regular qtips for when it comes to makeup. when they say they are precise, trust them! they are a bit pricier than regular Qtips but so worth your money. I swear if you're a eyeliner on fleek ready to cut someone type of gal, these qtips have your name written all over them!
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I use these daily for fixing my make up lines and weekly for straightening my nail polish edges. The tip is prefect for getting the mascara under you bottom lashes and above if you mess up. They wok great for wiping the polish from your skin when you slip up or use to much. I also use them for nail art when I do it. The sharp tip can make for a great dotter. Definitely recommend them to everyone!
crystal g.
hermiston
this is good for cleaning the years but it's also good for like smudging out make up since it has a little pointy tip there really is no comparison to other products this one is actually one that I would use for me years and all the other thin ones I definitely want to use for many years but this works for the different make up at all
Emma S.
These Q-tips are great for many different things. I use them to clean up makeup mistakes. I also use them to remove any nail polish I accidentally get on my skin around my nail. It is also great for cleaning little places such as in between the keys on a keyboard. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
The pointed precision tip makes my life easier especially when fixing my eyeliner after doing a full face of makeup. I also use them when filling in my eyebrows. They are perfect to clean up around the edges. I still use them to clean my ears and clean up my nail polish around the edges. Perfect product !
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these to use in my make up room...I find myself turning for these constantly...to wipe away where my mascara has smeared or my eyeliner has gone too far....or to use my foundation to cover up a screw up. They can be used for anything. They wipe away excess lip stick...they are life savers!
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these for using make-up because it can help clear up little smudges and even out lines especially while doing my wings using my liquid eyeliner. But it's the perfect asset to have for make-up and to clean out your ears well also. Highly recommend these especially for make-up lovers!!!
Stephanie G.
I love these!! I use these all the time to clean up my eye makeup to make it sharper and to clean up my lip line when I apply liquid lipstick. They have a pointed tip that isn't wobbly to really be precise but they feel nice and soft on your skin. I don't have a bad thing to say about them.
christain p.
Bessemer city
These qtips are amazing for all kind of different uses. They have the precision tips that get into hard to reach places. They are a staple product in my makeup routine. They work great on my eyeshadow and when i get my eyebrows perfect i couldnt get them perfect without using these qtips
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
The Colony, TX
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Sharon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the tip linty? Or firm?