BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-Tips® Cotton Swabs.
Recyclable packaging.
More soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab.
Cotton® 100% Pure Cotton.
500 Cotton Swabs.
Variety of Uses. see more...

• Are these used for make up145 Answers
  • Which do you use more often; floss or mouthwash?9 Answers
  • Who else uses q-tips for makeup? If so what do you use it to do? 70 Answers
Q-tips Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These q-tips are great for getting leftover makeup under my eye off and even more amazing for removing a smudge when I put my make up on. I got these at Rite Aid and they are so cheap. What most people don't know about q-tips is they ARE NOT meant to clean your ears. By sticking them in your ears you can not only rupture your ear drum but there is a great chance that the fibers from the tip will stick to ear wax and stay in your ear and the wax will grow around it! I learned this in my audiology course in undergraduate and the audiologist said the best way to clean the ears is to have water from the shower head go into the ear and take a finger and put soap on it and GENTLY move it around inside the ear.
Cee J.
Review for: Q-tips® Cotton Swabs 400 ct Pack
God sent right here! <3 Can never have too many cotton swabs, especially with my family of 6! lol Whenever someone needs there eye makeup done, or an ear cleaned, the swabs are always there making life just a little but easier lol! <3 Love this product and always recommend it to all of my friends and extended family! lol
Courtney T.
Cloquet
Review for: Triple
These are great for larger families or families like mine who use qtips for multiple uses. They are very effective for a wide variety of uses. The packaging had a  convenient opening tab where q-tips were easily accessible. The q-tips are not too hard or too flexible, great products.  Q-tips Cotton Swabs
Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
Review for: 500
They Q tips do not fall apart which is a blessing if you have had ones that do! They also are double sided so I can use them twice before I have to dip in for a new one! These are perfect for small touch ups when doing your makeup or cleaning your ears, which I do not recommend because your ears are self cleaning organs.
natalie r.
NORWALK
Review for: Q-tips® Cotton Swabs 400 ct Pack
I have used Q-tips for many years. During those years, I have discovered to many uses for them. I use them to clean tiny places where nothing else works. I can dip them in a cleaning solution and get right to it! I love them for cleaning my ears, of course but, there are just too many uses that one might not even think about. I have done tiny detail work cleaning my car, Cleaning hard to reach areas anywhere. I even use them to clean jewelry and clean around the edges of my faucets. There are far too many uses to list. One of my favorites when I am out and dressed up is repairing lipstick and mascara smudges!! Yes! I carry them in my purse and in my glove box. Before I know it, I've found yet another use!!
Elizabeth D.
scottsville, KY
Review for: 500
It's the classic Q-tip! I believe every person has this product in their home, and for good reason. You can use this for so many different things! I do tend to use it for the more conventional reasons such as ear cleaning, and makeup removal. They're always so soft and gentle.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Q-tips Cotton Swabs, 30 ct
Old reliables! So many uses for these EXCEPT STICKING THEM IN YOUR EAR. DONT DO THAT! Please- coming from an audiologist! I love them for many many other reasons! Use them from make up removal or application. Love the price and I use them almost every day- a staple in my make up routine!
Jordan M.
Review for: 500
There are so many different uses for these Q-Tips. Typically after the shower, Q-Tips work good to clean out the water from ears. I love using these Q-Tips differently with make up as well. I dip the Q-Tips into my makeup remover to do a few touch up after I've applied my makeup.
Tiffany C.
Massillon
Review for: Q-tips® Cotton Swabs 400 ct Pack
I never buy off brand Q-tips because I know they are not near as strong as Q-tip brand q-tips.  I mean it says something when you call this item by brand name.  The way it's made with a sturdy cotton  stem is the main reason i stick with Q-tip brand q-tips.
Lily A.
Los Angeles
These Q-tips are classic. They come in super handy when applying makeup because you can use it for precise erasing of specific areas like the undereye. They're tiny enough to be carried around even when travelling although hotels always provide their own packs of Q-tips. I never use it for my ears because I never got into the habit of cleaning my ears in that way and I don't recommend others to clean ears with Q-tips as well because of the health complications. My biggest problem with this particular package is that there are more Q-tips than I can finish.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them to get off makeup?