Purina ONE SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Premium Cat Food 16 lb. Bag uploaded by Melissa-Fay L.

BY PURINA

Easily digestible rice and oatmeal for sensitive stomachs. Real turkey and egg contribute to strong muscles and are easily digestible. Omega Fatty Acids and Vitamin E for healthy skin and coat. Available in three sizes. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Sensitive Stomachs Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 16Lb Ingredients: Turkey, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Turkey By-product Meal, Oat Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34% Crude Fat (min) 13% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 12% Linoleic Acid (min) 2.3% Calcium (min) 1% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 14,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg Taurine (min) 0.15% see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only dry food I’ll ever give my kitty. She almost never has hairballs, she’s pretty regular, and her coat is silky smooth. I’ve tried to switch her to other brands before and even with a slow intro, they made her sick so I’m sticking with Purina!! Also very affordable. I get bags in bulk off of amazon prime and it’s really convenient. One bag lasts a wicked long time.
Marlee T.
Lacombe, LA
So our cat Heidi has very sensitive skin, she scratches when she's bothered and doesn't stop. She ends up hurting her self and losing hair. When we started using this food , it made a huge difference in just 2 bowls of food. With in a couple days her skin already looks so much better. I would highly recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My female cat loves this food! (Male cat is on special diet for kidney
stones).  She is always happy to see my approach the canister that her
food is in and meows loudly!  This food has been great for her, it keeps
her healthy, and provides the nutrients that she needs.  The price is
very affordable.
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the one my vet recommended after my cat had to have surgery. It has met my expectations. It is a good value. I decided even after surgery it was best for my kitty. Not everyone carries it but Walmart does!
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is fantastic. My cat throws up a lot (actual vomit, not hairballs), and we’ve had him thoroughly examined multiple times with inconclusive results. The vet suggested a formula for a sensitive digestive system and this one is great because my cat loves it, and I like it because it works, it’s an okay quality and the price is right.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Our kitty has a sensitive stomach and tends to throw up cat food frequently. That has not been the case with this formulation. Our cat enjoys this food and it is easy to find at any store and inexpensive. It is a high quality product.
Melissa-Fay L.
Gatineau, QC
Purina is my go-to brand when it comes to cat food. It's easy on my cat's stomach, which can be particularly sensitive to complex ingredients. It also keeps her in a great shape; she never had an excess weight despite being an indoor cat. She loves it!
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed these to our cats because they seem to puke alot. We've tried all kinds of different foods and some make them make it worse and some help the situation. This does an okay job at helping their tummies. But not like we had expected with it being for sensitive systems. We switch between this and another cat food.
Megan A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food not from a vet that my cat does not throw up. I am so glad to have found it for him. We can afford it and he is gaining back the weight he lost. Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Grain Free With Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals Super Premium Cat Food 14.4 lb. Bag
Melinda J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our house used this for our four cats because we had one who had a senstive tummy. They all enjoyed it and it helped ensure there were no surprises on our carpet!
Brooke V.
My cat pulls out her hair so badly that she is almost completely bald on the sides of her back so we were thinking of trying this food (after everything else the vet suggested not working) to see if maybe she had a food allergy or sensitive skin. Has anyone had success with this food with a similar issue?