BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Keri D.
Dear Lord this has made me believe in hot tea again! In an effort to be more hydrated and get a bit of warmth while I’m at the office I’ve turned to a daily cup of tea, but the brand the previous employee bought for here always seemed very bland and not flavorful. I had to add four packs of sugar or Splenda AND milk just to be enjoyable! But that’s not the case at all with Pure Leaf!! The hint of vanilla gives it just enough oomph and the pyramid bag brews much better than the ones I’ve previously used. The tea leaves also aren’t ground to a super fine powder (I can actually make out individual leaves when I pull the bag out) and I think this also improves the flavor so much. So far I’m still using a pack of sugar or Splenda to sweeten it up, but that’s a huge difference from four packs plus milk before. It’s also super affordable; a pack of 18 bags cost less than $5 at Rite Aid. I might become a tea person after all!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Glory A.
I received this tea from influenter complimentary to review and taste in one of their boxes. I am not an everyday tea drinker but I do enjoy a cup of tea, the issue for me is that I dont really like adding anything to the tea so it's difficult to find a tea that you can just drink.like that. Some teas are too powerful and overwhelm in flavors but with the pure leaf I was able to drink my cup of tea without adding sugar, milk (whether dairy or not)
First thing I noticed is the packaging just like any product and I most say I liked.the packaging it was nice that the tea came in a plastic container that keeps them fresh, way better than a cardboard box. Then upon opening I saw the bags they well constructed and for.those.of.You that use a microwave to these bags can be put in there if needed to unlike some other brands that even use staples pure leaf does not. Their bag also allows for the tea to brew more effectively due to the pyramid shape and the material of.the bag.
Next it was time to try this tea. The smell was pleasant. aI can smell the vanilla in it so my first thought was I hope it does not overwhelm the tea and makes it taste bad. I noticed that there are some teas you just can't drink without adding sugar at minimum because they have a bitter taste or one of the ingredients overwhelms it. I was surprised that it actually smell more of vanilla than it taste, I had no problem drinking this tea without sugar or any other additions. I feel like none of the ingredients over powers the others and the blend is quite good. I found a tea I can drink without adding all the crap but I still wanted to taste it by adding sugar and a bit of milk. I put in two spoons of sugar and a bit of milk and it was actually really good. I can say that it was a positive experience trying this tea and I will repurchase this product.
Samantha M.
Pure Leaf bags have a very nice look to them. I like that it's fairly loose leaf in there and the aroma is good. Flavor isn't too strong but that's good for most folks. The price is about mid range in most grocery store tea sections. I think for how nice they look it's a good price. I'd serve these proudly to guests knowing that the effect is there but I didn't spend a terrible amount of money for it.
amy s.
I love black tea. This one is great. It isn’t bitter and doesn’t have the bite that some tea has. It is smooth and has a great flavor. It isn’t too powerful but tastes great. I get it pretty often.
Heather M.
I have many favorite teas. I love this tea in the morning it has an amazing taste and aroma. I do not even need to add any honey. I love the light taste of vanilla.
Stephanie C.
It's okay. Still looking for a tea that is both smooth and offers a nice amount of vanilla flavor. This one was just *meh* not great not terrible.m not exciting lol
Marisela S.
I usually think tea is really boring and doesn’t have that much flavor, but I recently got a sample of this black tea in a pinch me box and oh my lord it was so good with almond milk and a little bit of sugar. I went out and bought it at my local grocery store the next day.
Ashley S.
This is a lovely, easy to drink tea! The vanilla is fragrant and apparent as soon as you open the jar. It's that perfect vanilla scent that is welcoming and warm. Once steeped you can still smell the vanilla. Overall it's a nice, mellow black tea with a hint of vanilla on the tongue. It's not an over powering tea by any means and the vanilla, while noticeable in smell, doesn't overtake the taste at all. It feels well balanced. I'd say that this is a great tea for people that are looking to get into tea a bit more seriously, but aren't ready to take the dive into loose leaf quite yet. It's also is perfect for when you want a nice cup of tea but don't want the cleanup hassle of loose leaf. While I feel that the price is decent, especially for a higher end feeling bagged tea, some may feel differently. If you are use to buying bagged tea, the price may seem high for how many bags you are getting. I personally really enjoyed this tea and how easy it was to drink and enjoy. It felt very inviting.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yum. I love hot tea. I love vanilla. I love black tea. Therefore, this is pretty much the best. I love it and i will continue to buy it and drink it on a regular basis. I think everyone who loves tea should try this kind!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.