BY PROFUSION COSMETICS

Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
The quality is definitely there and for a low, low price point. Colors are pigmented well and are long lasting. There is a bit of fallout though, so if you rush through makeup in the mornings, this is not the palette you want since cleanup is time consuming. Does give a beautiful look though.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I bought this palette years ago, as a cheaper alternative to the Urban Decay Naked Palette. They both have similar colors and I really enjoy this palette. This palette costed me about $10. It is worth it and I highly recommend it.
Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Bought this at tj maxx for 3.99 and it’s one of the best purchases I’ve ever made under $5. Goes on smooth and the pigments are gorgeous. Be careful because too much on your brush and you get major fallout. A little of it goes a long way.
Brittany C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this palette at my local Ross for $4.99 and it was well worth the $5. I got it and did swatches with it, my finger swatches I was not impressed. So I went and got a brush and a clean rag and started doing swatches with my brush and I was a little more impressed with it but still kinda dull for how shimmery they are. So I got some clean brushes and a spray bottle of some of my DIY setting spray and did some swatches with a damp brush and it made it soo much better and the colors popped to where I was impressed with how beautiful some of the colors were and can't wait to do some looks with it later on!
Also not sure why this outside of the palette is different from the one I see. It's pink with black dots and says Smokey but the one I see online is Black. I seen the black one at Ross but it was a little dirtier then the pink one that was clean!
Rose L.
I bought this because it was $4 just to experiment with trying different colors outside my comfort zone before committing to buying from more quality brands. I like the colors they are in a great range to experiment with. They need to be applied with the right brush like a stippling brush or even wet to get rich deep colors. These are buildable so it's nice not to have to worry about too much color at first. There is a lot of powder in the air when getting this on the brush. But less on your face when this eyeshadow is applied on the eyes. It's worth the price point and great to experiment with the colors.
Emily S.
I think I have an updated version of this pallet that hasn't hit influenster yet. Mine is the pro eyeshadow case in smoky and I got it on sale for $5 at Walgreens. This was a big step for me because I think the last palette I bought was a little LA colors one from dollar tree several years ago. Now that you have my tragic backstory, this palette isn't great. I love the shades, but the pigmentation is crazy bad. You get what you pay for. However, they do have a pretty decent brush so I guess I paid 5 bucks for a not terrible brush.
susie t.
Northbridge
I got this palette as a gift from my boyfriend's mother. The first time I used it, I used it the very next day on a client to do a "smoky raccoon eye", and I must say, it turned out exactly as the client wanted it, it was very easy to blend out, had a lot of pigmentation, and was overall a beautiful palette. Now, I didn't go out looking for a price, and I immediately thought it was a high end product. But I had never heard of Profusion so I was not sure. I was ASTOUNDED to see what these sell for, the quality did not reflect that at all! The fluffy brush included with mine was absolutely perfect and blends wonderfully!
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I received the Profusion Glam Perfect 10 Eyeshadow Palette as a stocking stuffer. I've used Profusion makeup before, and the quality is maybe a 5 on a scale of 1-10. The colors in this palette are very pretty and look like they're sparkly. When applied though, they're more shimmery rather than glittery. They're very powdery, and need to be re-applied after a few hours. I have to use shadow shields because there is a ton of fallout.
Amber J.
Absolutely IN LOVE with this pallet. I've been using this for about 5 months now. The colors are amazing and long lasting. This pallet reminds me a lot of the naked pallet but it's a lot cheaper! I would definitely recommend this. I bought mine at a Bealls Outlet.
Michael Jackson G.
Great cosmetic. But when you get the eyeshadow on a eyeshadow brush, it comes out chunky. I've been using this product for about 2 years. This product is easy to use and apply. This product is some what long lasting. I would recommend this product. But this product has some room for improvement
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Are these as good as I have heard, or they only okay?
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
I have wanted to try this pallet for quite a while. But is it worth the money?
Nabila W.
San Diego, CA
I am been trying to so a simple makeup with this pallet but since I have light skin how can I do it.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Is this pallet any good? Ive tried their beauty notebook but im curious about this one.
Kimberly W.
San Diego, CA
I have monolid so I was wondering if these shadows might clump when I open my eyes completely?