BY PROFOOT #7 in Insteps & Insoles

If there was a triple-threat in the area of foot care it would be the PROFOOT Triad Orthotic. Its three zones give support and relief to the balls-of-your-feet, arches, and heels to keep your knees, legs, and back in top shape. That way the only thing you’ll have to worry about on the back nine will be what driver you should be using.

• Price??2 Answers
  • Did anyone need to use the glue or did you find that the orthotic...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use these for running shoes and do long runs?1 Answers
PROFOOT Triad Orthotic, Women’s
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and immediately put them into a pair of old pair of Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers; which have absolutely no cushion and are killer on the feet for long periods of time...Worked like a charm." in 11 reviews
  • "First of all, I received my triad orthotic inserts complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my #GoVoxBox." in 10 reviews
  • "Before using them I'd get off my 12 hr shift with my back hurting and my feet/heels KILLING me but after using these my feet are nice a comfy with no pain after work and my back pain has eased up too!!" in 8 reviews
  • "I would recommend these to those who are active and even those who are less than active. " in 8 reviews
  • "As soon as i put these in and slipped my foot in my work shoes I could notice a difference on how comfortable my work shoes came and how much better I was already starting to feel." in 7 reviews
Morgan C.
These are super comfortable and durable, they are the perfect fit and size for my shoe size, I️ can stand on my feet for a longer period of time without having sore feet, I️ would highly recommend this for anybody who stands on their feet for more than 8 hours a day.
Cristina L.
I am 38 years old and I haven't ran since before my last three kids. I might have phases of pilates and whatever new trend is out but I have given up on running. I decided 3 months ago it was me time. Time to get healthy and in shape. Older now, my knees, ankles and hips hurt whenever I run more than 2 miles. I gave up on the running and settled for walking the 6 miles I originally wanted to run. And then Influenster sent me this product in my #GoVoxBox. AMAZING. My running shoes (Puma) had a really slim silhouette and that was an issue with my arch, but I couldn't justify buying another pair of shoes. Intrigued, I put these in - didn't think about them for a couple of days - and then decided I was going to test drive them. And I was addicted. The design is perfect because it doesn't go all the way down the shoe. The support is in all the right places for me and I didn't end up with arch cramps when I was done. Best part - I ran 3 of those 6 miles and the pain in my knees, ankles and hips were completely minimal - which I am chalking up to the fact that I am conditioning and not a runner anymore. But, nothing like before! If you need something good for your support you MUST give these a try!
Amanda S.
This was the first product that I opened in my #GoVoxBox. I couldn't wait to put them on because I have been considering buying orthotics for a while now. I put them in my gym shoes (without using the glue that came with them) and they didn't move around. They immediately made being on my feet more comfortable. I have noticed that some people mentioned that they aren't big enough (I am a size 8) but I just want to point out that they are not supposed to go all the way to the front of the shoe because it would crowd your toes. I personally found them very comfortable but the only reason they got a B instead of an A is because I know that there are other brands out there that make these inserts specific to each foot but they are also much more expensive. For the price and comfort you get with the ProFoot Triad Orthotic, it is definitely worth it! #GoPROFoot

** I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Suzanne R.
Versailles, OH
I received this product complimentary from influenster for trial and review purposes. That said, I love these! I didn't expect them to be so effective, especially considering how flimsy they look. They make a huge difference, though. And they're cheap! I haven't actually seen them at Wal-Mart but Walmart.com shows them for about $6. Boom. I have an older pair of Nike's that I never wear because they have zero support and my 41-year-old-mother-of-3-preschoolers feet need all the support they can muster! These orthotics have transformed my unusable Nike's to running shoes (they're supposed to be running shoes to begin with- I guess for people with bionic feet- idk). Anyway, I highly recommend these if you're looking for arch support, cushioning, whatever. I plan to purchase at least one more set of these next time I'm at Wally World so that I don't have to keep switching this set from shoe to shoe (I don't wear the same shoes every time I work out/daily). They're super thin, so you don't feel like they're pushing your feet out the tops of the shoes- I've had inserts that made me extra tall lol.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
I was super excited to receive these in my #govoxbox from Influenster. I put them in my shoes and at first they seemed awkward because I could feel where they ended on my foot. It took some adjusting but I got used to it. They didn't seem very cushiony or padded. Just like the normal stuff that's already in walking shoes. I went to the gym, lifted weights and all was good. Then I went on my run. About half a mile in, on my left foot, I cramped in my arch, had heel pain and pain in my Achilles. This has never happened to me before. I just chalked it up to coincidence. The next day, I did a ton of walking with my husband at the golf course. Again the pain kicked in. I took the insole out, and immediately felt relief, and the pain subsided. I feel these would be good if I was just standing or slight walking that would occur I an office job. Not very good for exercising.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
I received Profoot Pedi Rock and ProFoot Triad inserts in my GoVoxBox and I was beyond excited.
First, the Triad inserts. These are amazing! When you first look at them, they are a little strange, because they are only 3/4 inserts. These are beyond comfortable though. I had no hesitation in picking what shoes they would go into, my favorite Nikes. The only concern I had was that my Mikes are already tight, and I was afraid that the inserts would make them too tight. The great news, this did not happen. These are available at Walmart for less than $5.00, and I would say they are worth it. They advertise that they help with knee and back pain, which I haven't experienced enough to notice a difference. I can attest to the fact that they have helped with my plantar fasciitis. I will be purchasing more when the time comes, does anyone know how often to replace inserts?
Rebecca R.
I was hesitant to try out these insoles as the ones I have tried in the past have all been too thick and made it so I couldn't wear the shoes with them in or make it some my shoes just were too tight or not comfortable to wear. These were different though! I was very pleasantly surprised by these insoles. They are very comfortable and it is even hard to tell that they are in your shoes when wearing them. They really made some of my shoes even more comfortable to wear. They added support where it is needed on the foot and added some cushion as well, which is nice. I like that these came with a little sticky-dot so they don't move all around in your shoes, the little sticky-dot is just enough to hold them in place where you want them to be.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
I received these as part of my #GoVoxBox and I gotta say I loved them. I recently took up running a few times a week and while it's great exercise and is fun to do it's been a literal pain on my feet. So when I got these I slipped them into my running shoes and put them on and the difference was immediately noticeable. There was a support under my arches that wasn't there before and when I ran there was a lot less discomfort on my feet when they hit the ground and the usual ache in them when I was done wasn't there. I also tried these in my favorite pair of boots that I wear almost daily but can also be pretty awful if I have to walk in them for too long and it made wearing them much more comfortable too.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I totally needed these! I stand all day at work so over the course of 5-6 days a week my feet, legs and back really take a toll. As soon as I opened my box I wanted to take photos quickly so I could slip these babies into my shoes and fall in love, and I did just that. As soon as i put these in and slipped my foot in my work shoes I could notice a difference on how comfortable my work shoes came and how much better I was already starting to feel. I loved these so much I added a pair to my tennis shoes, slip-ons and my heels. I highly recommend these to everyone!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I received this in my #GoVoxBox !!!
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
GOOD: The price is really awesome on these. Around $11, so definitely affordable compared to many other shoe inserts. They come with 2 little glue dots so that you can glue the inserts to your shoes. I tested these out on a day where I worked 8 hours (being mostly on my feet), and spending the rest of the day standing up. I LOVED them. I put most of my standing weight on my heels, so these provided an awesome amount of support to my heels, but also to my arches. Those were the two very noticeable places that I could feel support. Usually my feet hurt within a couple of hours of standing, but not with these!
BAD: Nothing :)
Michele W.
Washington , DC
Hey guys I just got these complimentary from Influenster in my #GoVoxBox and I was wondering if you use them with the insole that is already in your shoe or if you have to take the old insole out? I have used other products where you had to remove the old insole that's why I ask. Thanks for the help :) Can't wait to try them! #GoProFoot
Arielle A.
I have flat feet. Do any of you ladies have that problem? if so, did this help a little? Hoping influenster will let me test one out.
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
Do these help with heel pressure
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How long do these last before needing replaced?
Amanda S.
Did anyone need to use the glue or did you find that the orthotics stayed in place pretty well without the glue? I didn't use the glue because I would like to use them in more than one pair of shoes.