ProFoot Pedi-Rock uploaded by Leslie V.

BY PROFOOT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The PROFOOT Pedi-Rock is the first soft foot file ergonomically designed delivering the ultimate foot file experience. The silicon carbide crystals gently remove even the toughest calluses in the shortest amount of time. Pedi-Rock can be used wet or dry and simply rinse with water and let air dry for the next use. Keep our feet Spring soft with Pedi-Rock!

• Recently I have been having trouble finding this online and in st...1 Answers
  • I received this in voxbox a few years ago and I love it. I've bee...1 Answers
  • Would this be effective enough for mens feet do you think?6 Answers
ProFoot Pedi-Rock
  • "I used to to soften up my heels and although away some dead skin.It helped me have more confidence to show off my feet in sandles; its a great product to help achieve foot nirvana." in 22 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from influenster for trial and review purposes- but, knowing how awesome it is, I would totally buy this product!" in 20 reviews
  • "I received the pedi-rock in my #GoVoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes.The pedi rock is hands down the best thing that I have used on my feet to get dead skin off and smooth them." in 16 reviews
  • "I got the PRoFoot Pedi-Rock in my GoVoxBox from influenster , i find it very gentle & not harsh , effective in removing calluses & dry skin , its flexibility makes it contours well to the shape of my foot, leaving skin soft." in 15 reviews
  • "it isn't as harsh as the old school pumice stones that our grandmothers used..it's much more gentler and the design makes it very easy to hold while wet and use it." in 10 reviews
Angelia D.
Westminster, SC
This is awesome. I love the profoot products. I got my first profoot product in a voxbox. This keeps your feet smooth and soft. I would recommend this to anyone that wanted to have soft healthy feet. You can also buy this at Walmart.
Suzanne R.
Versailles, OH
I'm a sucker for pedi-at-home products. I have callous shavers, pumice stones, foot files, even a pedi-egg (I didn't buy it- got it as a gift- pretty sure it was re-gifted to me- weird). This thing is amazing- IDK how much it costs in the store but it's worth it. I mean, unless it's like $50 or something. I have problem feet now that I have 3 kids- I just don't have time to take care of myself like I used to. And when I soak my feet and then spend time scrubbing away at them with a pumice stone or some other implement of foot-nast removal only to discover that my feet are none the better for all my effort... well, that's just plain upsetting. I used this pedi-rock once and I'm a believer. I'm so excited- tonight is another night for me to pamper myself in foot scrub heaven. Kids will go to bed early (in theory, right?). Hubby out of town. Me alone with online television and no one to bother me. Me and my pedi rock. I'm sorry if I seem a little dramatic but it's only because this thing works! I received this product complimentary from influenster for trial and review purposes- but, knowing how awesome it is, I would totally buy this product!
Amanda S.
The first thing I noticed on this unconventional pedi stone was the asymmetrical shape. The size is a little bigger than the palm of my hand which, paired with the shape, makes it extremely easy to grip. The intuitive design of this stone makes it so much easier to have a hold on when your in a slippery shower and trying to balance on one foot! Speaking of which, this stone works in the shower and also in dry conditions for quick on the go. I would recommend shower use for best results. After using this pedi-stone, you will want a reason to take off your shoes because perfectly smooth feet result from just a single use! I don't think I could ever go back to any other pumice stone.

** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
I received this in my GoVoxBox from Influenster. My feet are really dry and this is the best pumice stone I have ever used! I love the Pedi-Rock!! It is big and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. This can be used wet or dry so when I first tried this, I used it dry on my left foot and wet on my right foot. Both feet looked and felt so soft! My feet look and feel amazing! The Pedi-Rock is bigger so you have more control and are able to scrub your feet and heels a lot better. This was not rough on your hands either and fits in the shower soap dish perfectly. After using you just rinse it off and let it air dry. It dries really quickly too. I use the Pedi-Rock all of the time now, especially with Summer and flip flop Season here! This is the only pumice stone I will use for now on! #GoPROFOOT

Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love the pedi-rock, I received it in my GoVoxBox and couldn't be happier because I am constantly on the lookout for new products to help my feet. I have terrible athletic feet and it is so nice to be able to have a tool at home that I can use in the shower, right after the shower or when my feet are totally dry. I love the fact that it basically molds to my feet and gets the spots most foot files can't because they are hard and not bendable. The best part is, if you use it in the shower or get it wet - all you have to do is rinse it out (for sanitary purposes) and then let it dry and it is good as new! This foot file really works and it is a great way to get your feet soft and smooth - especially if you are like me and are prone to callouses because of sports or fitness.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
LIKES: I like that the pedi-rock is soft and squishy, unlike pumice stones. I also like that you can use it wet or dry. It isn't rough on your feet, so that's also always a plus with all that your feet go through in a day.
DISLIKES: I used it a couple of times on my heels (which are usually very dry and cracked). I felt like it didn't work as well as the pumice stone I had most recently. It seemed to make my feet feel extremely soft and smooth in the shower, but when I got out and dried off, my heels seemed a bit worse than before? I am hoping that this improves with continued use.
OVERALL: I am pretty satisfied with this product.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The Pedi-rock looks like an over sized shiny black diamond under bright lighting due to the crystals embedded in the surface. The material is almost like one of those household scrubbers except it's completely super soft and friendly on the skin. It's an impressive five inch size and pretty thick yet ergonomically correct contouring your foot while being easy to grip in your hands. This can be used wet or dry so I decided to test it out dry right after the shower. The bottom of my soles were smooth and silky in under a minute and I didn't experience any irritations or redness. The soft yet durable pedi-rock is squeeze-ably soft. I was really amazed at how well a job it did in such little time. The fact that it's reusable and durable beats using those throw-away foot files that are harsh on skin.
Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
I received this in my GoVoxBox and This thing was amazing! I have super duper ticklish feet, so I don't file my feet often. I had no problem using this pedi rock on my feet though. There was no tickle, and it was very effective. Any extra or rough skin was removed, and I didn't have to put a lot of work into. Two things I didn't necessarily like.... I didn't like how big it was to be honest. It was slightly hard to hold. The other thing was that it left a lot of particles in the water, and made the water look nasty.
I loved both these products, and I am extremely happy that I was introduced to another great company that I had never heard of before.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I recently received this product in my GoVoxBox from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. The Profoot Pedi-Rock. This thing. This thing right here. It works so well! It got all the dead skin off of my feet, especially in those tougher areas like the heel and the side of the big toe. It definitely works better than any other pumice stone I've used in a while. I loved that it’s squishy as well! I know it has rock in the name, but this thing is soft and light. It was easy to rinse off once I was done using it, and it dried relatively quickly. Also: fear not my small handed people. This thing fits perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Dawn K.
Topeka, KS
I have chronically cry and calloused feet. I've used so many different pumice stones and supposed miracle workers over the years, but nothing ever really works to the way I want it. This? Gets in all the crevices between my toes and foot bed, and I'm able to get really great angles on the back of my heels. I've seen a noticeable difference in the quality of my feet. It works so well I actually have a layer of dead skin flaking off, revealing softer, better skin underneath. I will definitely buy this product again. So glad I got a complimentary one in my #GoVoxBox from Influenster. I would've been hesitant to buy it, but I'm a convert!
Michael J.
Ottawa area
Would this be effective enough for mens feet do you think?
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Has anyone been using this product frequently? or have you only used it once and your feet were fine?
Rachel N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you get theses? and how much?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this get rid of bad callus?
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
Does this make your feet soft after once use?