Pringles® Bacon Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister uploaded by johanna f.Pringles® Bacon Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister uploaded by Jessica A.

BY PRINGLES #44 in Chips

Virginia S.
Hammond
This is my most favorite chip.Pringles bacon flavor doesn't need a dip it has more flavor you don't need a dip.Pringles is not greasy like other chips just crunchy and lite.Also pringles canisters keep most all of your chips whole so no broken chips like in regular bag chips
Ashlynn W.
Chattaroy
Pringles have always been an all-time favorite of mine. Whether it’s making duck lips with two of them or crunching them up and shoveling the last few crumbs down your throat. They’re super affordable and super good and they’re definitely my favorite type of chips. The flavors are always so unique and different and they always hit them almost always spot on. They have the new snacks chips that are also super yummy I don’t think they quite have the flavor is the original Pringles do but they still have amazing texture and taste and I will definitely spend the calories to go out and buy some of these whenever I need a few pounds to put on.
Omg! These are my favorite chips. Especially in this flavor. These chips have a very smokey bacony flavor which I totally love. The best part is they are very affordable and fun to eat. I would totally recommend these chips to everyone of all ages.
Jacquelyn D.
I thought I would give the bacon flavor a try since most of the Pringle flavors a great, but I was disappointed by it. It was not very good and did not taste very much like bacon too me. I believe it needs much improvement in the flavor department.
Mia E.
Catawissa, PA
These are so good!! Once I start eating them I can’t put them down. These are always on my grocery list. And the best part is, when buying these chips you aren’t buying air like you do when buying chips in bags. The container is filled to the top.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Shania F.
Mandan
Always loved Pringles. You don’t get a bag of air. Always have the perfect crunch. Flavoring is always great. Easy for lunches. Seem to be somewhat healthy. Rather have baked than fried. Surprised it’s not more of a bbq chip.
Amanda B.
Mount Pleasant
Pringles are always the chips that I am craving, they aren’t necessarily healthy, but they always go above and beyond my expectations! They are always affordable, there are many different flavors so you can get a variety :)
Melanie D.
Who doesn’t love Pringles? I’ve been eating this growing up. U can never go wrong. Easy to eat and not messy. So many selection of flavors to chose. My favorite of all chips. Pringles® The Original
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
These are my favorite lol . I love me a bacon snack 😂 my expectations for this were so low until I actually tried it. The after taste is kinda funny but I don’t mind, I really like Pringles, and to compare to the lays can, the size is so much bigger lol. Grab you some pringles girl
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these taste super salty????