popchips Original and Barbeque Flavor Popped Chips Variety Pack uploaded by Melissa R.

BY POPCHIPS

All Natural Popchips™ Original Potato & Barbeque Flavor Popped Chip Snack.
6 pack of popped.
Think popped! never fried, never baked, popped chip snack.
All natural, Popchips™, barbeque potato.

Buy on Walmart
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite flavor between the two would have to be the barbecue! I love barbecue! I love how these are super airy and puffy! Makes eating them fun! These are affordable and easily accessible at mostly any grocery store!
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
This variety pack is a staple in our house. The original and barbecue flavors are both delicious and it’s fun to have options. These are excellent for snacking or to include in lunches.
E A.
These are a healthy alternative over regular chips. Even the flavor taste just as good and the crunch is even better. I prefer these over any regular chip, these are my favorite!
Allison P.
Mc Cook, NE
Review for: All Natural And Flavor Popped Snack 6 Bags more...
This was the first time I had these chips. I recently started a diet, but didn't want to cut out flavor. These were way better than I expected them to be. The only con I have is that they sort of became bland and chalky after eating a few of them in a sitting.
Katie R.
This Friday pack is absolutely awesome for lunches and a quick snack. They are great because they are already portioned out and that's my favorite. I love all flavors of these pop chips, they did come out with ridges which I do want to try. I love these and they are definitely the healthier of choices as well!!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got these the other day for the first time for a road trip! They are so bomb! I love that they're a thicker chip and also not hard. The sea salt ones are basic but so good. And the barbecue has just the right amount of tang to it. Seriously so good! You got to try them!
Laura C.
Love these chips. My favorite are the barbecue flavor. They were definitely delicious, not dissappointing. I think they are a healthier option than regular chips, but still not the healthiest snack. I would recommend to others forsure and continue to eat them myself
Esha P.
If you want a healthy alternative to chips then you need to try these. They don't taste as great as doritos or lays, but get the job done when craving something salty. They aren't as expensive as other healthy options as well. They pair amazing with dips too
Katherine C.
These little bags are just the right size so you don't go over board on snacking. I love the BBQ because you get that BBQ flavor without the guilt. The only down side is they are delicious which makes you want more which is why single serve is a plus.
Maya C.
Columbus, OH
Popchips are a great snack to have, especially these individual bags to take on the go! They have great flavor and texture, while not being too terrible if you're on a diet. These chips satisfy my cravings without completely throwing me off track.