BY POND'S

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Pond's POND'S FACIAL CLEANSING WIPES Gender: Female. see more...

👑Samantha A.
Florida, NY
These wipes are GREAT!!!! Not only do they remove makeup, but if you aren’t wearing any they really refresh your face. It cools your face down and makes it feel clean and refreshed. I use these ALL the time, and i got everyone in my family on them!
Lauren C.
I have used the neutrogena wipes for years to help remove my makeup but they always seemed a bit rough and irritated the skin around my eyes. The ponds wipes are much softer and they have more liquid product which I prefer and they smell great!
Stormi A.
This stuff is great when you’re a mommy who doesn’t have a lot of time to do a full face wash routine. I grab a wipe and walk around the house getting ready for bed and able to wash away the days makeup at the same time.
Anna C.
Montgomery , AL
If you’re on the go and need a facial wipe to do the job, this is a good drugstore option. I didn’t feel that the wipes had a good amount of product on them, they felt maybe even a little dry? But for the money they aren’t a terrible option. Not my favorite.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
These are one of my favorite make up removing wipes. I think they work great and the price is so affordable. I have always been a ponds girls their face creams are very good too. Highly recommend.
Leanna C.
These are excellent they show that they work when your wiping your face and have dirt all over the towelette its gross what your skin goes through on a daily basis especially if you think your not doing anything to damage your skin just sitting there can make your skin dirty it keeps my pores feeling fresh and my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards and doesn't dry it out like I had first thought it would
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Easy to use and easy to travel with. If you have waterproof product such as mascara it will not take it out completely so that is one of the draw back. But this wipes will not make your face so dry after you use it. It is better for dry and mature skin
Leticia C.
These are by far my favorite wipes to remove my makeup. I’ve tried so many and most of them burn my eyes or the first wipes are almost dry. These are always so wet and don’t burn my eyes at all! I purchase mine at Target or Walmart.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
These face wipes are so convenient for on-the-go cleaning! I can keep them in my purse or in the car for after a sweaty gym session. Also great for at home when you dont have time for your full skincare routine.
Summer R.
Does this take off mascara good?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Have this break out anyone ?
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Does it have a scent?
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Does this take off your makeup really well? Or does it take awhile?
Ysamar A.