BY PILSNER URQUELL

• Were can I find this beer never seen it around and would love to ...4 Answers
  • Is this a very heavy beer? How would a newly 21 year old like thi...2 Answers
  • Is this the same beer they have in south America also called Pilser2 Answers
Lacee J.
I've reviewed several alcoholic beverages so far but the one category that would get the most reviews from me would be beer. I'm a beer gal. I like wines and liquors but if I had to choose, it'd always be beer. Pilsner is a great, hoppy beer. It's smooth and flavorful. If you like a good, hoppy beer, this is a great choice!
Margaux H.
Review for: Bottle more...
Great Czech beer. Pilsner is very easy to drink yet has a distinct flavor presence. A touch of bitterness gives this beer character. Try and find this on tap or better yet get yourself to the Czech Republic and have the real deal.
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
Tastes like Octoberfest at home! I love how fresh these taste just as if you were at a brewery. Buy a pack and save yourself a ton with all the craft breweries popping up everywhere! Or just tell your friends you brewed them ;-)
Alex S.
Baltimore
Review for: Bottle more...
One of my favorite beers. I have an allergy to many types of unfiltered beers, so I typically stick with pilsners. This is a refreshing, light, flavorful pilsner that is one of my brands in rotation at home. 100% recommend.
Abbey G.
Columbus
Review for: Pilsner more...
Great beer. A light beer but with unique subtle flavors to set itself apart from the rest. When I’m out at breweries and don’t want to look funny ordering a Budweiser, I will get this. It tastes good and is reasonably priced. Haven’t seen it in stores though.
Fergus G.
La Quinta, CA
On a visit to Prague I rediscovered an old favorite in this beer. It was delicious, cheap, and readily available. I drank this at almost every meal as it is sold in every restaurant. I also found out that monks would drink somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 1/2 gallons of beer per day, which should make me an honorary monk!
Nicole L.
Great classic beer. Reminds me of spending time in Germany as a child, since this seems to be one brand that a lot of people ordered. To me it is a bit too bitter but I love to mix it with lemon lime soda for a refreshing summer drink.
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
I had this beer when I was in Prague because some Czech friends recommended as one of the most popular there and I was pleased with the taste! It’s a really good one and was one of my favorites on the trip - and I can say I had some... I would definitely buy it again, I’ve not seen in America yet, hope I can find it.
Franziska G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great German beer ! Most likely offered in hotel mini bars ! I would not call it the best German beer but it’s quiet better then all the watery beer produced in the USA
David W.
Wilson, NC
I found out very quick that I do not like Pilsner beer is definitely not my flavor and not something that I would recommend but please keep in mind just because I don't like it does not mean that you might not like it it was a very heavy feeling when I was done drinking it and made me feel bloated
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Lorie G.
Crp Christi, TX
What types of places have you been able to find it on tap?
Ivette E.
Were can I find this beer never seen it around and would love to try it
Rosa E.
Is this the same beer they have in south America also called Pilser
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
Is this a very heavy beer? How would a newly 21 year old like this beer? Is it worth a shot!?