BY PILOT #2 in School Supplies

A pen should express your words and style effortlessly. From Pilot the makers of G2, America’s #1 selling gel ink pen (NPD, 2015), comes the G2 Fashion Collection. Like all G2, the Fashion Collection writes smoothly and has a comfortable rubber grip, but now is available with a striking filigree barrel design in a range of bright brilliant colors.  The G2 Fashion Collection combines style and substance, delivering an unsurpassed writing experience. Available with black ink with a black grips and clips, and with colored ink with matching grips and clips.

• These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too da...67 Answers
  • I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??72 Answers
  • Are they good? Who tried them?4 Answers
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
I really loved these pens when i got them and even had to fight over them with my daughter. She loved the way they looked and she kept snagging them from me when I wasn't looking. I ended up having to purchase her a set of her own else I would probably never have a pen to write with. They are long lasting and come in a nice variety of colors.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
LOVE these G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pens in assorted colors! (My only problem is that they frequently "walk-off" as my husband or kids try them and take them!) Super smooth writing in bright, vibrant colors that really make a difference in my note writing and shopping lists. They just make the routine a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!
Bethani G.
Haslet, TX
I love these pens! After receiving my free ones to review, I went out and purchased some more to have in my stationary arsenal, I love them that much.  Writes terrific & smooth; never run into problems! Fantastic price point.  They also even have ones with a stylus built in and I LOVEEEEE them!
Kim R.
I loved these smooth writing pens. They do not smear and that’s a huge plus with ink pens. I’ve recommended these to many others and everyone has loved them. I will continue recommending and continue repurchasing. I received these pens for free to try and review but this did not influence my opinion.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I received this product free as part of an Influenster voz box campaign in exchange for an honest review.

I was excited when I received them in my box. I grew up on gel pens but I haven't used one in awhile until I got these. They weite grwat and our so smooth. They are now one of my favorite pens.
Abbey B.
Portsmouth , OH
The G2 pilot pens are my top choice of pen when it comes to my job. They have great colors and the choice between bold and fine point makes the pens so much more universal. The only downfall for these pens is that they are pricey and they do run out kind of quick, but they do have refills.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I do a ton of writing for work, everything by hand. Using the fine tip on carbon copies is hard. I was exited I got a free pen, but it had exploded within 2 weeks of owning it and the ink would bleed. They are available in a couple colors which is awesome, plus the design on the pen was cool too.
Alexandria B.
New Haven, In
Absolutely love theses pens. I choose these over all other pens I have. The way they wrote is so nice and the colors are awesome. I’m pretty sure I have about every color. Always love a “gelly” pen and love that theses ones don’t seem to smear like a lot of other gel pens.
Kristen S.
Balch Springs , TX
Great pens! Comfy grip, fluid to write with, and long-lasting. I also love the variety of colors. I’m a college student, so I use pens often. Most run out of ink, or are just kind of blotchy to write with, but these have held out less like a pro and definitely my go to pen.
April G.
I enjoy th Pilot G2 Fashion Gel Ink Pen because it writes so smoothly, doesn't smear & the price is so reasonable. I make sure to have them in my kitchen door, my office, purse and even in my glove box. I write all letters, notes & bills with these pens! Highly recommend.
Stacy M.
I love these pens - where's the best place to buy refills??
BettyLina T.
These pens are great! They work well. The color is neither too dark nor too light and they write so smoothly!
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I am having a hard time finding these! I used the teal pen everyday at work and it still writes beautifully after three full months of nearly daily use. My kiddos used and lost or are hiding my other colors. I really want to get a new pack of these, but can't find them anywhere. Where are you guys buying them or where have you seen them??
I did not receive this product nor coupon for it. So how am I to leave a review about it if I have not received
Danielle J.