BY PILOT #6 in Writing

The freedom to write, erase and write again with every color of the rainbow. That’s what the FriXion Erasable Gel Ink Pen offers. Features include: • Rewritable - erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents • Unique Thermo-Sensitive Gel Ink formula disappears with erasing friction • In Fine (0.7mm) point • Available in Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink, Lime, Orange and Brown Barrel with matching color erasable gel ink. see more...

Pilot FriXion Ball
  • "I received this Pilot Frixon pen in the voxbox and I was skeptical about it at first since most erasable pens are not really erasable at all." in 75 reviews
  • "The black is a little light (writes more like old-school gel pens) but it erases so easily WITHOUT wearing down the eraser!" in 33 reviews
  • "They erase really well without leaving any marks and are pretty cool (especially for impressing friends ;)) Although they are SUPER expensive." in 23 reviews
  • "Very smooth to write with and erases well on most paper surfaces, but it still doesn't replace my all time favorite Pilot G2." in 18 reviews
  • "usually pens that erase do not write very well, but these wrote smooth and clearly will be using these pens more often." in 18 reviews
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've been using these for as long as I can remember. These gel pens glide on smoothly on the page, they're fast drying so they don't smudge that much and even if they do, these pens come with a twist, where you can use the bottom of the pen to erase the writing. Sounds unbelievable but trust me it works really well, it erases the writing so smoothly and clean that you can barely tell anything was there. They really come in handy, they make your work look a lot more neat, you save pages and you avoid using white off to make your work look untidy. One thing about them though is that the ink tends to diappear in heated places but once you place in a cool place, the ink appears again. I still recommend though as I continue to use them nevertheless.
Brittany P.
Fairfield, CA
I Love these pens!! I like to color code my calendar and rather use pens because they are brighter and will stay put. My other pens were frustrating because they weren't erasable, and would sometimes smear. These erase fairly well (not all the colors erase completely, but close enough that unless you are looking for it, you aren't likely to see what is left), and don't smear. Having these has enabled me to have an organized calendar, color coded for myself and my son, and all out various commitments and appointments. I've also used them for applications and important papers where mistakes are a no-no, blue and black erase real well. I had one person reviewing a paper that I'd erased a mistake from, she couldn't even find where I had erased.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Frixions have lots of things going for them. The colors are vibrant and varied. They are bold and easily readable, but they do have a tendency to skip (which is the only reason they get 4 stars). They do smear if you don't allow them to dry completely before closing your work. They are refillable, which is great and one ink refill goes a long way. The erasing works well, but you cannot write over an erased area with a Frixions, so beware. Amazon has the widest variety of these I've found so far. These are a must have for any stationary addict.
Caprice D.
I recently got the ten pack of these to use to color code my planner and keep myself organized. They write very smoothly and dry surprisingly quick for a gel pen. I love all the bright colors, plus the variety of colors. I would definitely recommend getting these if you're trying to organize or color code things, or if you just like writing in gel pens in general! I found mine at Walmart for about $15. I thought this was a bit pricey until I looked at the prices of the other gel pens and found that this was about the standard for them.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
The very first time I got these was in a voxbox years ago. And I have been purchasing them ever since! I personally don't like pencils. I don't like how they smear and I don't like how dull they are. I've always used pens over pencils, but it was frustrating when I would make a mistake and all I could do was scribble it out. Not anymore! Over the years, the pigmentation has gotten a lot better! You can hardly tell you aren't writing with an ordinary pen. Bottom line, these are great.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
I use these Pens for everything. I work in a learning center so I use these to grade and write incidents. I use these for sign in and drop off and pickup sheets they are amazing and while teaching it is nice to be able to leave notes about activities in my students books that erase easily for the next student to have their note! These are awesome they don't bleed or smear. Or erase when you rub your hand over them.
January G.
These are my favorite pens, and I LOVE pens! These are the first erasable pens I've used, that actually erase cleanly and without smearing or tearing your paper. It is hard to find them in stores, so I usually buy them from Amazon. Remember, Friction is what erases the ink, so if you leave something out in the extreme heat or in your car, it will disappear. I waste less paper by using these pens.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I bought a few of these to try in my planner - erasing cancelled plans is so much neater looking than scribbling or crossing out! These pens write so nice and smooth, and the colors are very vibrant (I have purple, blue, and pink in addition to a black pen). The best part is, they actually erase well and it is only very very minimally noticeable that anything was written in the first place.
Monique K.
Havertown , PA
This pen writes really smooth and is great for kids who are transitioning to using pens in school. I always try to get them when they are on sale, but that is very hard because they are rarely on sale. They erase mistakes smoothly and doesn't tear the paper. I would highly recommend them, but stock up when you see them on sale, you won't regret it.
DAWN M.
Pilot Frixion pens are my all time favorite #backtoschool product. You get the fine gel writing of a great inkpen, coupled with the ability to erase those mistakes that always happen when using ink. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who prefers pen to pencil. these come in different colors, so I am able to color code my notes!
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
DO THESE PENS LEAVE A FAINT TRACE OF INK AFTER ITS BEEN ERASED?
Jessica K.
What's your favorite color?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Do they last?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Did you throw out your other pens after receiving the Pilot FriXon in the CosmoVoxBox?? I know I did!
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
Are these your go-to erasable pens?